AC GT3 @ Red Bull Ring - Wednesday 18 November 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

only for Race #1 with Audi.

@LenM
settingsac.png

This should find it everytime
Did you install the modtrack correctly? (<steam>.../assettocorsa/content/tracks/)

Sorry for not responding earlier, next time join our TeamSpeak ;)

First race was not good ; 9 on the grid, I ve been hit at first corner :( but luckily could continue.
At the end of the first lap in last corner, I've been surprised by the braking of @vaggelis kordogiannis and couldn't avoid him :confused:, sorry for that. So I waited for him on track, I finished 11.

The second race was very close and intense:thumbsup:
I had a good fight with @Matheus Machado and with @Martin Faber during a good part of the race :thumbsup:; @Rami also made me lot of pressure :x3: and overtook me.
I made my best to conserve the little gap between Martin and me and had again big pressure from @Geof at the end of the race :thumbsup: but could conserve my 4 place :) ; happy with that.

Thanks all for this great event, grats to Rami and @Ricardo for their victory.

See you next week !

Olivier it could have been me and I''m sorry its just lack of experience for me I guess, 3rd race and first time this interesting track ;)

I had enormous lag spikes in the first server but everything worked fine in the second race :)

Hope to see you all in the upcoming events :)

Was a nice race again for me. This was my first race in Red Bull Ring, and allso first race with my new wheel, so good test for me :)

On race one I was able to pull gap to others while there was a battle for second position going on for I think the whole race :D I was watching from ferito how @Matheus Machado and @Jani Pauri were fighting... bet you had fun :)
Feeling sorry for @Tomi because his game is constantly crashing again. Was so disappointed to see him disappear from the grid. Hope solution for the problem finds soon...

On second it was really hard to find decent place to overtake, and I learned that I really suck at finding those places :roflmao: Once I got past @Olivier Boissel and rest of that group, Matheus and Ricardo were disappeared to distance... Started gaining on them steadily, making time costing mistakes while pushing like crazy :whistling: I did catch them by last lap, but there really was no place to even try overtaking in last lap... nice racing everybody. See you on next one...

That was fun yesterday! I´ve got two frozen shoulders now. Thx guys :thumbsup:
My first race went pretty well, thanks @Arkoudadis for some close driving! Next time I will pick the right tyres :)
The second race ended in lap 8 or so, when I hit the yellow saussagebitchcurb at exit of turn 1. Spin - Wall - Pitstop. Next thing I saw was blueflag at lap 18. :(

That was fun yesterday! I´ve got two frozen shoulders now. Thx guys :thumbsup:
My first race went pretty well, thanks @Arkoudadis for some close driving! Next time I will pick the right tyres :)
The second race ended in lap 8 or so, when I hit the yellow saussagebitchcurb at exit of turn 1. Spin - Wall - Pitstop. Next thing I saw was blueflag at lap 18. :(
Funny (and somewhat weird) to see what an effect 2 races have. Race 1 we fought a bit for position, race 2 I blue'd you... :p

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 142 13.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 105 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 144 13.8%