AC GT3 @ Red Bull ring - Sunday 18th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race yesterday, I had only some small issues like; whoever stole pieces of the track in the bends, please stop! The Nissan was in a foul mood yesterday and did it's best to kill me. I had to drive against the wind all the time, no matter the direction I face! Someone sabotaged my engine as I had to step out and push it up the hills.... I can come up with excuses all day but at the end your so damned fast! :p Grats on podium!

I can only remember one incident right now, I havent watched the replay yet, and that was me hitting Luan in the slowest corner up hill. I missed my braking point just a little bit and it was enough, I am so sorry for that.:(
The thing is that I hade been chasing Luan for quite some time, gaining some and loosing some and just seconds before the incident I was thinking to myself: "I really enjoy chasing Luan, he never makes any sudden shifts or surprises:)" Then I happened...:geek:

Thanks for the race yesterday, I had only some small issues like; whoever stole pieces of the track in the bends, please stop! The Nissan was in a foul mood yesterday and did it's best to kill me. I had to drive against the wind all the time, no matter the direction I face! Someone sabotaged my engine as I had to step out and push it up the hills.... I can come up with excuses all day but at the end your so damned fast! :p Grats on podium!

I can only remember one incident right now, I havent watched the replay yet, and that was me hitting Luan in the slowest corner up hill. I missed my braking point just a little bit and it was enough, I am so sorry for that.:(
The thing is that I hade been chasing Luan for quite some time, gaining some and loosing some and just seconds before the incident I was thinking to myself: "I really enjoy chasing Luan, he never makes any sudden shifts or surprises:)" Then I happened...:geek:
No problem at all Lars! Always nice to battle with you! In fact,
I think I might have brake too early, maybe that is why you hit me. I didn't lose much time anyway, I think it was worst for you.

And its done. Finally finishing an AC event.
After a good start, got alone in the midle of th bunch. Tried to be regular, wich i did and no particular mistakes.
Could had more fun with more batles but was great same way
Thanks all.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back