AC GT3 @ Red Bull ring - Sun 26Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the race everyone, and thanks for putting it on @Eugene Abramoff

Just wanted to apologise to the person I hit early on, about 15-20mins in, in the third sector. I didn't see who it was. You had been involved in an incident ahead, I saw the other car spin off, and their cloud of smoke revealed you as I came around the 2nd left-hander so I had nowhere to go since you were on the racing line. Still, apologies for hitting you.

Also, after that incident I rejoined the track (on the sweeping right, 3rd to last corner) far too close to a guy. That was my bad, I didn't see you in the pathetic excuse for a mirror that Ferrari has.

I hope all of the nonsense about blue-flags etc hasn't put anyone off too much. I didn't suffer too badly, but I definitely saw some interesting interpretations of blue flags. I think if anyone is in need of clarification, it's probably best to ask a staff member. I didn't have the privilege of lapping too many guys today, but from those who I did, and those blue flag situations I observed, it seems the vast majority of people were great. Shame a minority has the ability to change the mood of a race completely.

Terrible race for me, started really bad and hit some1 on turn 1. I really apologise.
After that, had an incident with Umut and went off the track .After that the race was over to me :(
Looking forward for the next week. Thank you for the race guys!

well started of with my electric tripping out so started half a lap down but still enjoyed it and a good leaning curve for me. gained a second on my pb the first time i have driven around the track and on a stock set up also.

hopefully start to pick up some pace in the coming races so im not lingering around the back of the pack

Really enjoyed the race, thanks RD staff :thumbsup:, its been a while. Had a nice battle with @Nuno Rodrigues but nearly got taken out by a back marker :O_o: Glad my mic was off might have been some spicy language :whistling::)
I'm not sure why the blue flag was not respected by a few, hope the staff have a quiet word :cautious:

Really nice race. Good start and good first laps wiht Nico, Lucas and Paul.
Did a few mistakes alone but gyus behind couldnt avoid me. Sorry guys.
Then, Paul came again and it was fun till the end. GReat race mate.

Agree with Paul about the blue flags issue too! But in other hand, there were some other guys with an exemplar behavor on that.
Grats to winner and all that could had good fun.

Thanks a lot all for a good race. Not a good race from me but all my fault for not staying focused in a long race! A good learning experience racing with you lot!

Someone mentioned recording the race, is it available somewhere? Thanks!

Thanks a lot all for a good race. Not a good race from me but all my fault for not staying focused in a long race! A good learning experience racing with you lot!

Someone mentioned recording the race, is it available somewhere? Thanks!
I have the race replay file. It is 90mb compressed, do you want me to upload it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back