AC GT3 @ Red Bull ring - Sun 26Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I wish I could race with you guys tonight. GT3 is my favorite class and Red Bull Ring one of my favorite tracks :) But anyway, good luck to all and have fun ;)
P.S. If anyone is gonna stream or record a video and upload it later I will be more then happy to watch it :)

I wish I could race with you guys tonight. GT3 is my favorite class and Red Bull Ring one of my favorite tracks :) But anyway, good luck to all and have fun ;)
P.S. If anyone is gonna stream or record a video and upload it later I will be more then happy to watch it :)

Record self is one Option ?!?

:( happy to see me on place 7...
The first rounds went really well, but then the tires were degraded very quickly.
After the crash with A. Kaan the tires were totally down, thanks to the very long braking distance.
But I did not dare to change my tires...
...but I should have done that :cool:.
Therefore, unfortunately, again and again the shortcuts out of the curve :ninja: * i´m sry for this *

The race itself: Again fairness and good Drivers :thumbsup:.
Seeya next Sunday :)

translation with google translator

Good race for me, had some incidents, someone spun out on T1 and hit me, so i had to recover from that during the entire race. It's my second race with GT3 cars and i thought it would end really bad but it was fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back