GT5 GT3 Race Saturday.

Updating the latest news for the GT3 Bathurst 25 Lap event.

Here are the regulations for racing in this event.

Date - Saturday 15th February
Time - 20.30 (8.30pm) GMT Qualifying (20 minutes), 21:00 (9pm) GMT Race (25 Laps)

Track: Bathurst (what else)
Conditions: 25 Laps, Time Scale - 10, Weather Change - 5, Ingame start time - 05:30, Grip reduction - Real

Cars: Nissan GT-R GT3 (includes base models), Audi R8 LMS Ultra (any), BMW Z4 GT3, Mercedes SLS AMG GT3. No Anniversary cars are permitted!

There will be 1 minimum pitstop. Tyre wear is set to fast. Racing Hards only to be used.

Standard settings on cars only (they aren't that hard to drive after all).

As usual all driver aids are off with the exception of ABS.

Driving ethics: Well drive cleanly with 2 wheels on the track at all times. I'm tossing up if I'll include weak penalties for this race. There can be a lot of corner cutting on this track.

So yeah.

Oh yeah almost forgot. It'll be a private room. So you'll have to add me on the PSN - devilracer1987

Register interest below :D

Drivers:

1: Richard
2: Sakis
3: Jonathan (maybe)
4: Rui
5: Connor
6: Stewy (Just putting this here just incase he wants in on the fun)
7: Dan
8:
9:
10:

Last edited:
I doubt I have any of those as the money trick never worked on the digital download version and I just can't be bothered grinding the races in game to make credits.

I only have about 10 cars besides the anniversary cars. I'll have a look, but probably out of luck.

If you have got your International B license then do the Red Bull Junior challenge to get easy credits mate. At 200% it's simple money. Easy car to drive and easy series to win. Around 1.7 million with the 200% login bonus. The higher the Red Bull Challenge the higher the reward.

Everyone keeps telling me how easy the Red Bull junior challenge is, yet I can't win it. So, I guess that grinding idea is also out.

Once they stop gouging us to try to force us to buy online credits, they may get round to adding something like the repeatable GT5 Mini Race seasonals which I actually -can- win ;)

i think i hould be able, but i'm not sure, i migth arrive a bit after qualy has started, but i think i will join :thumbsup:
btw i will use the nissan, i felt more confortable with it than with the r8

EDIT: scracrh that, i will use the z4, i tried it out and i felt more confortable than with any on the other two cars, the only one i fet better was the sls aniversary edition that i used to compra with the gt3 sls witouth buying it :roflmao:

Last edited:
Connor I will allow the racing line for you mate. As for the backmarker, no worries. Youll be guaranteed some post race exposure :)

Thank you - at least I'll hit the walls less that way :D

EDIT: Had some practice laps (Racing Line+ ABS1 only) on RH tyres and managed 2:15 with an average around 2:16. I used RH to simulate the lack of grip in online races, hopefully that means I'll be able to do something similar on RS tyres on Saturday.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing