AC GT3 Race @Road America - Friday, August 4, 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Bobby Pennington , please stay calm, DO NOT arm the hostages...
Here is what you asked:

Huracan setup.

(About the helicopter and the million dollars, well...I hope your patient)

Attachments

• Huracan_RoadAmerica.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 211
Hey guys just thought I would reiterate some of the important things:

First......Have Fun
Now the boring rule stuff:

A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track, Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.
When entering the track from the pits Stay off the racing line until you are up to speed, do not race on your out lap. let other drivers by.
on re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed
and do not block any fast approaching car, you have made the mistake by going off remember, so let them by cleanly

Golden Rule
  1. Be 100% sure it's not his fault and just carry on like nothing happened and take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Play on the safe side and wait for the affected drivers, knowing 100% sure you will not get a ban.

Thanks guys. This should be Epic!!!

Me and @Magnus Stjerneby were having a great battle for quite a few laps, switching positions nearly every lap. On one lap he had a good run on me coming to the last corner, I gave him room on the inside but we touched and I headed straight for the tires.. but Magnus slowed down until I could catch up before turn one.... a gentleman racer :thumbsup:

Can we make sure that it doesn't happen again this way? I understand the incident, happens, but be honest and own you mistake and let the other driver pass...
This is breaking the Golden Rule. You can be banned for 30 days from club racing for this type of action and will be if a report is filed. I do not like to do these things, but I will in the interest of:
1. Making it right by the driver that was taken out.
2. Protect the field from these actions. I want a clean racing club just like you guys do.
3. In the end it protects you the offending driver. Hopefully you will learn your lesson and not do this again. Nobody wants to be THAT GUY that no one wants to race with.
Please do right by the driver that you have punted off track and wait for him in a safe place off the racing line or on the side of the track.

what a great race, i kinda knew geof had less tyres and i pitted really late to have fresher ones. so i pushed really hard on the little mclaren, no room for mistakes as i had too much aero and way less top speed and accel. got geof in the lambo in the end second to last lap.
also i wanted to say goodbye properly in teamspeak but i had my mic muted lol.
i will be doing bimmers and formula rsr if nothing impedes me.
cheers and thanks

Me and @Magnus Stjerneby were having a great battle for quite a few laps, switching positions nearly every lap. On one lap he had a good run on me coming to the last corner, I gave him room on the inside but we touched and I headed straight for the tires.. but Magnus slowed down until I could catch up before turn one.... a gentleman racer :thumbsup:
This is what I love to see and hear. Getting in a good scrap and if something goes wrong, the Gentlemen sort it properly. Great job guys:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back