AC GT3 Race @Nurburgring GP-GT - Friday, July 28th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So when The Birdman comes to our beautiful Nürburgring, he should know what we are doing with pesky little birds ;-)
reverse-1304071076_daffy-with-gun.gif

1:49,is that all..:whistling::whistling::rolleyes::rolleyes::roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Thats a bloody good time,was,nt The Convict saying he could,nt break the 2 min mark:(:unsure::unsure:

Allan, don't get taken by The Chancer.

A 1:49 is obviously a fantasy time and he is poking you.
I could barely manage a X:x2:5xx in the Porsche. I admit I was on medium tires with 80 liters of fuel though. Maybe he did a X:x1 but never a X:49 !

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan, don't get taken by The Chancer.

A 1:49 is obviously a fantasy time and he is poking you.
I could barely manage a X:x2:5xx in the Porsche. I admit I was on medium tires with 80 liters of fuel though. Maybe he did a 1:51 but never a 1:49 !
Wow, Ive been doing X.59's in Godzilla, if you guys are doing X.x2:5's there's no point me even turning up:whistling::whistling:

@Andrew Scott
Dont be taken in by that German erm orrible slimy piece of......I saw what he was doin in the glorified BEETLE, X:52..PFFFTTT!!.Now if you PM me M8 i,ll tell u what i have just done..Hope my wheel holds out just for this race PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

@Andrew Scott
Dont be taken in by that German erm orrible slimy piece of......I saw what he was doin in the glorified BEETLE, X:52..PFFFTTT!!.Now if you PM me M8 i,ll tell u what i have just done..Hope my wheel holds out just for this race PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Thanks Allan, Im going on in a minute to do some laps in the Audi, @Leprekaun generously gave me his setup so I'm keen to get some laps in if ya wanna join me:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well postman has been and my spare part has,nt arrived :cry::cry:………….so,im going to take a gamble, re-bodge the previous bodge and hope in hell that it will last,i,d HATE to let Zee German give me the BIRD!!!.:roflmao::roflmao::laugh::laugh::D:D

Oh man, thats too bad to hear - I hope you can temporary clobber it together and it will last the race!

In any case, I'll prepare a bird, a BIG FAT one ;-)
Mind if I join you guys on the server in a minute - I need to work on those X:x2 lap times real bad!

You got it. Sure you don't want to use my F150? Got it dueled out, K&N air filter, go faster stripes and some racing stickers:thumbsup::thumbsup: It's got to be good for X:xx's:) I know it's good info too because I got it off of a Ricer website:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Are you lapping .49 with the F150? :cautious: Can i have your mechanic telephone number?? :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 154 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 289 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 419 39.7%