AC GT3 Race @Nurburgring GP-GT - Friday, July 28th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
…, im now hell bent on lapping you:cautious::cautious:,and if it gets so that i come close not to be able to..I HAVE ANOTHER PLAN :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:.

… so you are going green then, planning on lapping the track on a bicycle I understand.

This race is so going to be worth the admission and we will have a blast, bicycle or Italian car I am sure ;-)

So when The Birdman comes to our beautiful Nürburgring, he should know what we are doing with pesky little birds ;-)

Don't break those cranks off or you are running a push bike come race day ;-)
PB, SchmehB - I am not going to cheat with all the secret testing session you fellas do these days.

I am just going to polish that rear view mirror in my Porsche real good, so I can watch you trying to reach T1.

Game on my favorite islander friend ;-)

If that's how you want to play it, we have an answer for that too.

It's made in Germany of course and it plays when the Amerikanische Kraftfahrzeuge fails.
Rocks are afraid of it and have known to curl inside out and hide under other rocks when they see it coming - we call it the Universal-Motor-Gerät (Unimog):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unimog

Bobby please change my car to one Unimog please.

Will take the Audi again.
Yes sir.
HPR-Audi.jpg
@menos | M6 is going to loan you his favorite from his collection:)

Just one thing. I will need your Steam ID Number:) As Head of the FIA (Fledgling Idiot's Assoc.) there has been a proposal made to add Ballast to your car and limit you to Street tires. I'm happy to inform you that the vote was unanimous. Hopefully in the next meeting we have we can get you that Restrictor you've had your eye on for some time. It will be a tough sell, but I'm your biggest advocate so you know I'll be lobbying hard to make your dreams come true:thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%