AC GT3 Race @ Imola - Friday, July 14th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yes, we can act as BOP by being speed bumps for the :alien:'s. I'm sure Dmitry will share his setup which won't help my driving, but will make me feel better! :cool:

Here you go. I did 1:4X.X with this setup in the Audi @ +24C and 100% grip. Not a WR time, but still fairly decent and I'm not that good at this track, mind you.
I like the car very much, it handles somewhat similar to 488 that I'm used to, but it is so much easier to catch and has a better top speed.

Attachments

• test3.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 189
Last edited by a moderator:
It seems to be loooooong night again :geek:
R8 pls ;)
christopher-lee-taste-the-blood-of-dracula.jpg

And your point is? It's just part of being a Sim Racer:cool::D;)
Welcome to the club of blood:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: If you weren't one, you will become one I promise you that Aki:sneaky::sneaky:

Here you go.
Wow @demetri you are the best! Actually I wanted your setup to see just how it compares to mine so that maybe I can see a totally different approach. It really helps, thanks. I'm sure your 14x.x is better than mine but I have a lot of room for improvement on this track which I find very fun but challenging! I can't seem to get the last part of the track starting from the chicane quite right. Must practice more!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back