AC GT3 Race @ Daytona Roadcourse - Fri 22Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that there is a Checksum error and it's on the Pracitce Server End. I can't get on there to fix it because there is an EU race going on right now, but I will get to it a little later tonight and I'll give you guys a heads up when it's done. Sorry for the inconvenience:(

i mean toe isn't measured normally, it's just some weird random number range as is spring rates. you don't see a toe adjustment of "10" anywhere in the real world, it's a small range based around 0.
I just never pay attention to the numbers in those sliders. Real measured values of wheel alignment and ride height are shown on the right side of the screen. As for the springs and dampers, you need to enable developer apps and then open Car Engineer app which will show ride frequency and damping rates. I think they should have added those to the same screen they show alignment values, would make much more sense to have them there.
You still won't know what exact rates your ARBs, springs and dampers have, but I'm not sure that knowing them would make any difference, because that part of setup is being adjusted based on feeling (at least that's how I do it), there's no way you could tell that this X N/mm spring rate is bad, thus I need exactly Y N/mm. Instead, you try Y, then Z and see which ones works better for you.

I just never pay attention to the numbers in those sliders. Real measured values of wheel alignment and ride height are shown on the right side of the screen. As for the springs and dampers, you need to enable developer apps and then open Car Engineer app which will show ride frequency and damping rates. I think they should have added those to the same screen they show alignment values, would make much more sense to have them there.
You still won't know what exact rates your ARBs, springs and dampers have, but I'm not sure that knowing them would make any difference, because that part of setup is being adjusted based on feeling (at least that's how I do it), there's no way you could tell that this X N/mm spring rate is bad, thus I need exactly Y N/mm. Instead, you try Y, then Z and see which ones works better for you.
Man, this is awesome info:thumbsup: I know what I'll be doing tonight......taking your advice and getting the Car Engineer app.
Thank you so much man;)

Manuel Staggl

German Racing Team

Ratings:
+13
Hey guys,
just found out that you can activate the dev apps in the cfg file.

When its activated you get alot more apps to play with, for example a photomode app =)
Also a app where you can change the seat position is there and lots more.

To activate it go to xxx\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg and open the assetto_corsa.ini.

There you have to change ENABLE_DEV_APPS=0 from 0 to 1 and then just save it.

Have fun playing around with it =)

In Boss Dog I mean Mr. Pennington.
LOL Nissan
Umm, Mr. Pennington passed away in 1990 so I'm sure he'll get around to it if he hears about your request.
cassios_the_executioner___normal_by_namesjames-d7wuij0.jpg

Request DENIED:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: Mess with me you Dirt Dog Pickle Farmer:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
You are now part of Team Convict orange jumpsuit and all
Pissin Nissan.jpg

You better take care of his ride or @Andrew Scott will drop the
Ban_hammer_by_dirtbiker715.jpg

on you:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 208 10.7%
  • < 3 years