AC GT3 Race @ Barcelona Moto - Fri 06Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I do this for you guys so whatever the group wants we'll do.
@Brewer @Lorenzo Bonder @rs155 @Andrew Scott @JoelK @Dirk Steffen @Leemstradamus @Maciej Strzeboński you guys want to shorten this? I haven't been able to race with you guys for 2 Fridays in a row and look forward to racing you so my vote is no, but I'll gladly shorten it if you want me to:)

As for me, I can ride a long or short race. If the majority wants the race shorter for me without any difference. ;)

Let's see here. The Magic Man in a Porsche, hmmmm. Yep, I think 450kg of ballast sounds about right;):D Now where is that other thief in the night @xoSx.Racing so I can load him up too:p:p:p

You called and here I am. Sign me in, please. This time McLaren, but can you spare me the Honda engine? I don't want this to happen to me...
alonso-spanish-grand-prix-practice-failure.jpg

Last edited:
You called and here I am. Sign me in, please. This time McLaren, but can you spare me the Honda engine? I don't want this to happen to me...
alonso-spanish-grand-prix-practice-failure.jpg
Oh that is too funny. I'll let you have a Renault engine. You can't ask for any better than that. I've got my girls pulling one from one of these so you better hang on:
UglyAssfiat-multipla.jpg

I'll even be super generous and spare you the ballast Magic is getting. Should make for a good fight:cool:

Ohh shi* I just realised that I'm going to drive to the Nürburgring for VLN, completely forgot that so unfortunately I have to sign out, because I have to get up quite early then. Sorry guys nevertheless have fun

Coin Toss.jpg

A highly technical decision has been reached by top the top level executives, me, myself and Irene....I mean I and a coin. Little redundancy there. Tonight's race will be.......60 min and the pit window will be from 20-40 mins. Now back to your regularly scheduled shenanigans you Hooligans:D I'm getting ready to finalize the server and then I'm going to grab a bite to eat.

Ohh shi* I just realised that I'm going to drive to the Nürburgring for VLN, completely forgot that so unfortunately I have to sign out, because I have to get up quite early then. Sorry guys nevertheless have fun
Thanks for signing out Jonas. Hate to see you go, but hey we did shorten it after all so thanks for bringing it up. Good luck in the VLN race and we'll see you soon:thumbsup:

Hey guys, sorry to do this, but I'm gonna have to do a late withdraw from this one, having some neck grief after doing some gardening yesterday arvo.....F%&k this growing old :poop: looks like a quiet day on the lounge:(
@Dirk Steffen wish I was drunk under a tree, be easier to deal with than my neck/headache problems believe me mate.

You guys seem to need another person to beat up on so I happen to be home and will join you tonight in the Audi. I think I will need at least a one lap head start though, just to make it even!! I take my BOP in laps not weight :D

Hey guys, sorry to do this, but I'm gonna have to do a late withdraw from this one, having some neck grief after doing some gardening yesterday arvo.....F%&k this growing old :poop: looks like a quiet day on the lounge:(
@Dirk Steffen wish I was drunk under a tree, be easier to deal with than my neck/headache problems believe me mate.
You know I hate to hear your having problems. Thank you for singing out mate. Get better and we'll talk soon;)

@Dirk Steffen you left me no option because you stuck me in the eye with that picture of the 2017 Cup Car:p:p:p:p
Bobby, you should know your Porsches- it’s a 911 GT3 R ;-)
... but I’ll take a 911 GT3 Cup as well - I am happy and shut up with ANY Porsche you hand me.

Oh that is too funny. I'll let you have a Renault engine. You can't ask for any better than that. I've got my girls pulling one from one of these so you better hang on:
UglyAssfiat-multipla.jpg

I'll even be super generous and spare you the ballast Magic is getting. Should make for a good fight:cool:
That would be a Fiat engine then - but no difference - same amount of “can’t build a car if their life depends on it factor” .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back