AC GT3 Race @ Barcelona Moto - Fri 06Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Secondly, if you all raced at a later time, at least 9pm EST, I could race on those days as well, since it will allow me to get home in time to jump in. :D:whistling::sneaky:
You know I wish I could, but at least half of our field is usually from Europe and the extra hour puts those guys staying up until 4-7a.m. depending on where they are from.

We showed the West Coast some love earlier this summer by moving the races to the 9pm EST, but got nowhere with that. Maybe in the future, because I know the guys up front would welcome and love the competition and I like having you with us too.

Could you please get me one of these please Bobby:

Porsche_911_GT3_R_01.jpg
I can do better than that:
Porsche-Cup-crash-.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

I do this for you guys so whatever the group wants we'll do.
@Brewer @Lorenzo Bonder @rs155 @Andrew Scott @JoelK @Dirk Steffen @Leemstradamus @Maciej Strzeboński you guys want to shorten this? I haven't been able to race with you guys for 2 Fridays in a row and look forward to racing you so my vote is no, but I'll gladly shorten it if you want me to:)
I’d rather do the long run but for the sake of majority I sure will be fine if the race gets cut to 1 hour if need be. So Bobby, please count me into the Swiss camp for this one.

You know I wish I could, but at least half of our field is usually from Europe and the extra hour puts those guys staying up until 4-7a.m. depending on where they are from.
Well this is the US group, so wouldn't we get first say? They got their own and large fielded races to attend ;):D:whistling: I understand though, like I said, ill be around next times.

I’d rather do the long run but for the sake of majority I sure will be fine if the race gets cut to 1 hour if need be. So Bobby, please count me into the Swiss camp for this one.
Yeah, kinda the same for me as for Dirk. I dont mind the shortening but I prefer the longer option:thumbsup:
Just to let you know, I don't mind going to 60 as minimum for our GT3 events, but for this event alone put to 45 lol
Ok, thanks guys. So we may do the 60 minute option for compromise between the 2, but I'm still waiting for the rest to come in to make it final and we will still have a mandatory pit so we'll alll have to think on our feet so to speak. I've yet to do more than 10 laps (having too much fun with the 60's LMP's and F1's) so it's all SNAFU for me:D

Well this is the US group, so wouldn't we get first say? They got their own and large fielded races to attend ;):D:whistling: I understand though, like I said, ill be around next times.
Oh you're absolutely correct in that. Problem is if we lose half the field it would affect your race more than it would the rest of us, so you'd just be hot lapping. I'll ask the Euro guys what they think. Fair enough? You and @Chris James would love dooking it out. Just give me a little time and I'll see what I can do my friend;)

Ok guys, this is looking like a game time decision if we don't get any more input one way or the other. In that case, I'll flip a coin when I'm ready to finalize the server and post it in the thread so everyone gets a notification at the same time, even me. It'll either be 60 or 75 minutes. That should give all of us about 2 hrs to think about pit strategy which will probably be splash and dash anyway. Sound like a plan?

Oh you're absolutely correct in that. Problem is if we lose half the field it would affect your race more than it would the rest of us, so you'd just be hot lapping. I'll ask the Euro guys what they think. Fair enough? You and @Chris James would love dooking it out. Just give me a little time and I'll see what I can do my friend;)
Oh dont worry about it man, I'm just one guy, no need to change for me. I want to participate as much as I can but my schedule is the way it is, some days ill join and sometimes my usual days I cant. Carry on as normal, please, only expressing haha.

Oh dont worry about it man, I'm just one guy, no need to change for me. I want to participate as much as I can but my schedule is the way it is, some days ill join and sometimes my usual days I cant. Carry on as normal, please, only expressing haha.
I appreciate the attitude, but really, we are all one big family here and the guys always do their best to accommodate or help out. Friday and Saturday nights work well since a lot of guys don't have work / class so it might work ok for them. If it works out where we can, great, if not, then so be it. I gotta work for 'ya a little bit since I can't help you with race craft.........unless you want to be :poop: then I'm your guy:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back