AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sunday 22nd May 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi Chris...I'm new to Race Department...looking forward to joining in on Sunday Night. I'll take the McLaren 650s. I don't have a functioning headset at the moment...is that a requirement? Cheers.
Not a requirement mate, but still a good idea to log into team speak anyway even without mic (unless of course you don't want to hear us mop heads talking shite, which is understandable lol)

Not a requirement mate, but still a good idea to log into team speak anyway even without mic (unless of course you don't want to hear us mop heads talking shite, which is understandable lol)
Lol....Thanks Shawn...will do mate...what's a competitive lap time on this circuit with the GT3s? I'm currently lapping around around 2:01 with a best around half a second under that. Cheers.

Lol....Thanks Shawn...will do mate...what's a competitive lap time on this circuit with the GT3s? I'm currently lapping around around 2:01 with a best around half a second under that. Cheers.

No idea to be honest mate, at this stage I'm not likely to get a chance to practice until just before qauilfying, I'm sure either way you'll find someone on a similar pace to battle with :)

I'm interested (NIssan GTR)
Hi Stephen, you'll need to become a Premium member if you want to race. I would normally offer you a Freemium upgrade but because you've raced with RD before it kind of defeats the purpose of Freemium as it's reserved for those who have never raced here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back