AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GT - Sun 18Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great racing @slim.kac @Eugene Abramoff and @Fernando Deutsch

Sorry to @SakL for the contact in the Dunlop hairpin on lap 1.

Although I'd just like to mention that while incidents happen, if a guy waits on you, don't rage quit. They compromised their race to let other people through and let you pass. Please be considerate of this. I get everyone gets in the red mist and get angry (T1 in multiclass last night, my race was completely ruined) but if you're not going to stick it out, I won't wait again.

Well, it was a fun race while it lasted. Shame I had to pull into the pits about 10 minutes in but my wheel was all over the place. The damn thing went completely off center and only kept getting worse! Hope to get that fixed asap.
Was fun to watch though if not else, so I guess at least something good out of it :thumbsup:

Another fun race, just a shame that I calculated my fuel incorrectly leaving me with 5 litres to do the final 5 minutes of the race :( I didn't have refueling in my pit strategy either so had to reset to the pits to get enough fuel to finish the race.

Great racing @slim.kac @Eugene Abramoff and @Fernando Deutsch

Sorry to @SakL for the contact in the Dunlop hairpin on lap 1.

Although I'd just like to mention that while incidents happen, if a guy waits on you, don't rage quit. They compromised their race to let other people through and let you pass. Please be considerate of this. I get everyone gets in the red mist and get angry (T1 in multiclass last night, my race was completely ruined) but if you're not going to stick it out, I won't wait again.

Hmm. I certainly did not rage quit, and it was very fair of you to wait for me. Although I was a bit disappointed that it was you of all ppl to punt me out :roflmao: It's all good, things happen in racing.
I got punted another time some time later wrecking my car pretty bad. Late in to the race my computer crashed. So yeah, one of these races for me again :unsure::thumbsdown:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%