AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GP - Tue 13th May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
first I apologize if I make anybody in here crash when race & practice :(
doesn't get a good setup for the car and gamepad >_>
quite nervous in my first GT3 race in here >_>

good experience for me although I can see how the other people drive. :D
maybe I will find the best setup for my gamepad before make another online race again '-'

Haven't had that much fun online racing for a while. Shame about the start, I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Had a great time battling with Chris. The McLaren is damn fun to drive!

Thanks to RD for hosting the event :thumbsup: maybe see you all tomorrow night.

Im sure over time all these things will be included and improved on.
we already have many apps to look at tyres temps etc.

As for the race, considering we had guys from all over the world racing in the server,
id say it was still good, yes there were a few high pings and cars doing a Irish jig down the track. but i still had some great racing.
If i saw a car flickering i was a little careful around them..(or as they passed me)
Remember this is still early access, but I can see the potential of this sim..:)

Give it a couple of months and i hope allot of these teething problems will be sorted.

@Rupe Wilson +1

AC has a lot of potential. I really hope Kunos can develop it enough to reach it's potential, because having that much fun in an Alpha product isn't too common, especially in the racing game market.

You can go back to the pits and change tyres and start again.
found this out the other day when i ran out of fuel in a race.
pressed escape went to pits filled with fuel new tyres and back into the race. :)

I was on the hard tyres they lasted good

• thx after 7 laps lost rear tyre and nothing to do... abandon race
  • use soft tyre, think medium is a good choice for 20 laps on Nurburgring
Yeah, medium was probably the correct tyre. I used the hard and hardly wore them out at all. They were still at 100% after 20 laps. But before the race I preferred to be safe than sorry.

Yeah, medium was probably the correct tyre. I used the hard and hardly wore them out at all. They were still at 100% after 20 laps. But before the race I preferred to be safe than sorry.

See you in race 14 may in EU servers on Nurburgring late night in Europe (Romania)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%