AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GP - Tue 10 Mar 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
it was not my race nice first lap and then small mistake penalty and when I went slow somebody hit, after I lost my concentration so I prefered the exit... see you next time :)

My game just froze. Ugh. Some dodgy incidents, but a fun race. Would have loved to finish it! Was making my way through nicely :unsure:

Game started giving me glitches... usually a sign that it's about to crash my whole computer so I quitted. Shame, but I wasn't that good a position anyway. I feel like the amount of mutual respect wasn't as high today. Lot's of first lap incidents and overzealous moves around me.

Good race Gents - This was my first club race and thought the standard was really good.

Note to self - Hard tyres in future! My softs fell off after 3 laps so was forced to PIT.

Looking forward to the next one!

So the rule that if a driver pushes another driver out of the road or cause him to spin , he has to wait for him, is not longer in force?. Because it happened to me twice...:thumbsdown: (@Tasos Olympou and i don't remember the other guy)
This is a golden rule of course.

@Tomi Manninen & everyone else.
Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner via PM. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.

Ok sorry for the start, totally my fault for not going slow on the first corner, won't happen again.

So the rule that if a driver pushes another driver out of the road or cause him to spin , he has to wait for him, is not longer in force?. Because it happened to me twice...:thumbsdown: (@Tasos Olympou and i don't remember the other guy)

I hit Jim twice or so in the race but I think he was slower both times, I had no intention of hitting him ofcourse but I think he was braking early. I probably deserve a penalty (or ban since I caused the first turn accident as well) since I didn't give him the place back the second time, but probably staff should judge that from a replay. Sorry again.

Last edited:
What a race. Talking with my gf on skype and I saw that something is moving on the screen. Yupp, race began. Setup, load, click on wheel, engage 1st and here we go from last to 3rd position in few laps :laugh: Then my mistake and irritating slowing down cost me 1 lposition so 4th at the end.

11034424_1547964262139642_8174685305391111480_o.jpg

10985945_1547963322139736_7394984691948330101_o.jpg

10866145_1547963352139733_960275070607479820_o.jpg

1614599_1547963348806400_2326145850909884144_o.jpg

Good race Gents - This was my first club race and thought the standard was really good.

Note to self - Hard tyres in future! My softs fell off after 3 laps so was forced to PIT.

Looking forward to the next one!
I'd strongly suggest using mediums for the race!

Hi all,
first of all, wanted to say that my early departure was due to real life emergency.
I'm really sorry about that.

@Torben Sauthoff, I would like to apologize about that bump before the chicane. Totally my fault, lack of judgment. You were holding the first and I wasn't able to find a way to overtake you. I would have been happy to finish behind you. Sorry I messed your race.

See you next.

@Torben Sauthoff, I would like to apologize about that bump before the chicane. Totally my fault, lack of judgment. You were holding the first and I wasn't able to find a way to overtake you. I would have been happy to finish behind you. Sorry I messed your race.

See you next.

no worries geof. was a very good race till then, much pressure :).
couldnt get closer to jordan dixon after the accident, he was a bit faster + most consistent = no chance.
thanks for the race everyone and congrats to jordan.

...and damn, 96% grip in qual was very slippöörryy. we probably didnt even reach 100% till the end of the race?

Guys, i have disable the replay function since i have discovered that it causes stuttering in my system (i believe slow HDD). Is there anyone that saved the replay file? I would appreciate if it could uploaded.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back