AC GT3 @ Nurburgring GP - Sat 10 Jan 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Despite being at the back for the majority of the race and coming last (due to lack of practice and a setup (and me not being very good I guess as well)) I actually enjoyed the race. Had a few good little battles, especially with @David Collyer which was fun! Congrats to Akis on the race win.

Immense good and fun battle whit @Stefan Schmitz, Very Nice driving m8!

When you and me where behind 2 lapped cars you almost spun one time and i needed to brake hard to avoid going into you!, close one! ;) ( See pic)
2015-01-10_00015.jpg

Me First Try whit the SLS GT3, Had some trouble whit understeer, but was consistent.
Sorrry to @Geoffroy Tassenoy for giving a lil bump at the last corner :( dunno how it happend

From there had a race long battle whit Stefan
2015-01-10_00019.jpg

@Christian Lozanov when i was behind you. you jagged/Jumped a lil bit in the first 2-3 laps i was behind you, Nearly braked into you once and did a scare brake move :rolleyes: so i backed a lil off, before i hitted Geoffroy sadly

Anyhow besides that Great Race, thanks for Organizing @Akis
2015-01-10_00012.jpg
2015-01-10_00016.jpg
2015-01-10_00020.jpg

After that i had some nice fights, but Mediums were the wrong choice
They worked pretty well for me! I was a bit surprised myself that they held so nicely, so I took a screenshot at the 24th lap. Here is the interesting part (I just stitched some sections of the screenshot in 1 img) :
mediums24thlap.jpg

I'm not sure who i hit but very sorry about that :(
To top it off i hit the wrong button and didnt get to see replay.....if anybody has one of the race would like to see it.

The back end came way loose under braking and totally lost control,, am sure from your view(whoever it was) u must have been thinking WTF !!! :mad:

sorry again, was a really good race up to that.

I see on the results page @Ronny Nunez was a DNF after 11 laps too,,, maybe thats who i hit ?
Sorry Ronny.

They worked pretty well for me! I was a bit surprised myself that they held so nicely, so I took a screenshot at the 24th lap. Here is the interesting part (I just stitched some sections of the screenshot in 1 img) :
View attachment 77795

yeah they held well for me also, but i felt i was sliding too much sideways with them through corners, wich forced me to lift off more than i wanted. Still lots to learn about these cars setups

I would like to give many many thanks to Akis, who made it possible for me to be in this race at very instant of qualifying.
A real champion in organizaton! and that´s why so many of us want to race here. Well done.
Congrats to all drivers too ;-)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 106 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing