AC GT3 @ Nordschleife - Friday 1st May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Just to not be wrong. This is event is friday evening australian time, means friday morning in europe, right ? Because the event calendar says saturday morning for gmt time, which can't be true !
Sorry, that's my mistake. It should be Friday on the calendar.

Edit: should be fixed now :)

Last edited:
Hey, that was a hell of a race :). I pushed the whole race pretty hard, so i'm sorry about the last lap where i touched Micheal. The race was so intense, from beginning i gave all to stay at Michael. I had all to get in the corners. On straight Michael was incredible fast. That even on the long straight "Dottinger Höhe" i could nothing do then follow without any chance to overtake.
At pit i lost a bit as i first had to figure out how it worked, and i just filled up full fuel :rolleyes:. Not even sure if they changed tyres. Anyhow, i drove full attack and at last lap we was together again. Even got the chance and overtook Michael first hairpin. And sure i knew i need a gap, unfortunately i overdrove the car a bit, result that Michael passed back. That was the key for him as on Nord pretty hard to overtake. So 2nd at finish :thumbsup:. Thanks for the great event.

Last edited:
Cheers lads, that was actually far more enjoyable than I expected.
Great battle Sun! Amazing to think that after nearly 90 minutes of driving, it came down to one tenth of a second for the final podium placing.

Awesome strategy as well with those pitstops, I was amazed I was able to recover somewhere in the range of 35-40 seconds on them.

Great stuff boys!
2015-05-01_00001.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back