AC GT3 @ Nordschleife Cup - Saturday 16th April 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
One more from the noobie:
For this race the track to be raced is Nurburgring Endurance Cup (VLN Layout).
In Assetto Corsa I have:
1) Nurburgring - GP (Formula)
2) Nurburgring - GP (GT)
3) Nurburgring - Sprint (Formula)
4) Nurburgring - Sprint (GT)
Is the one for this race any of these or is it a download?
I'm a bit confused :(

Hi,
In preparation for the race, I have loaded up teamspeak3 and was able to connect to the server.
Connecting to the race server is a bit more of a challenge though.
In Assetto Corsa i've opened the 'online tab' and searched for the racedepartment servers.
I found the Australia one, but a message 'Server Contains Unavailable Content' is displayed.
Can someone please guide me in the right direction as to what I need to do to get online.
Thanks
Sean
Hey mate, the server currently up for us Aussies is the league practice server and features a mod car and track. So it's unnavailable to those outside the league.

However, I will get a practice server up and running for this league event tonight :)

One more from the noobie:
For this race the track to be raced is Nurburgring Endurance Cup (VLN Layout).
In Assetto Corsa I have:
1) Nurburgring - GP (Formula)
2) Nurburgring - GP (GT)
3) Nurburgring - Sprint (Formula)
4) Nurburgring - Sprint (GT)
Is the one for this race any of these or is it a download?
I'm a bit confused :(
Sorry mate, in game it's listed as the Nordschleife Endurance Cup.

Hey mate, the server currently up for us Aussies is the league practice server and features a mod car and track. So it's unnavailable to those outside the league.

However, I will get a practice server up and running for this league event tonight :)

Sorry mate, in game it's listed as the Nordschleife Endurance Cup.

Cheers, Thanks Chris. No worries :)
Assetto Corsa Nordschleife.png

Regarding the track, is it DLC? (attached is my in-game track option)
Thanks,
Sean

@Sean Rogers Okay mate, the practice server is up :)
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM AU #1
Thanks Chris, let me go see if I can get this thing going! ;)

I see the practice server, but same message: 'Server Contains Unavailable Content'
Is this due to the track likely being a DLC that I have not purchased yet?
If so, what dream pack should I buy, or can I just buy the track?

Last edited:
Thanks Chris, let me go see if I can get this thing going! ;)

I see the practice server, but same message: 'Server Contains Unavailable Content'
Is this due to the track likely being a DLC that I have not purchased yet?
If so, what dream pack should I buy, or can I just buy the track?
Ahhhh okay, so yeah you've got to buy the DLC. Unfortunately with Assetto Corsa, you've got to own the DLC in order to join servers that are using it. So this includes cars as well. Basically it means that you can't jump in a server with a standard piece of content if the server has DLC content too. Which is a shame :(

My recommendation would be to buy all the dream packs as they're all relatively cheap and really really high quality.

According to AC's steam page, you can get all 3 dream packs for about $35 AUD, which will include a heap of great cars and some fantastic tracks as well (Nordschleife / Circuit de Catalunya / Brands Hatch) all laserscanned :)

Ahhhh okay, so yeah you've got to buy the DLC. Unfortunately with Assetto Corsa, you've got to own the DLC in order to join servers that are using it. So this includes cars as well. Basically it means that you can't jump in a server with a standard piece of content if the server has DLC content too. Which is a shame :(

My recommendation would be to buy all the dream packs as they're all relatively cheap and really really high quality.

According to AC's steam page, you can get all 3 dream packs for about $35 AUD, which will include a heap of great cars and some fantastic tracks as well (Nordschleife / Circuit de Catalunya / Brands Hatch) all laserscanned :)

Thanks Chris, I'll do that then! I agree, well worth the $35, cheaper than the family pizza was tonight, and way more fun I think :p

DLC all installed, and tested. Hell's Bells this track is long!
I'll give online a go tomorrow.
Thanks for your help Chris.

Hey guys,iam back after a very very long break :) would love to race tonight if iam not going out...which i doubt so hopefully i will see you all there!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 165 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%