AC GT3 @ Nürburgring - Wed 14 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Really bad race for me, got punted 3 times at the NGK Shikane :( Thinking I may be braking earlier than some guys.... Then later (lap16?) I missed my braking point at T1 (Yokohama) and hit a guy (sorry forgot name) Still was big fun, but one to forget and move on :S Thanks to Bram and the Gang!

That was me in lap 16 :) I got knocked out of the track 3 times in this race. :) At one point I was in 18th position and made my way up to 11th pos. Was a fun race and I think we can increase the number of laps and take it a bit more slowly, hopefully next race will be better for all of us.

That's RD for hosting the server and managing these events! Assetto Corsa is a really good racing sim! and it shows even more in these "closed" type of races.

I can't remember any impact, are you sure it was me? :)
Yes, I'm pretty sure.
Did you have the blue-ish livery on your Mclaren?
Did you see a 'dashing' BMW in your mirror on your inside into T5?
I felt this car on the outside turned in, not seeing me and mine went into the grass.

On the other hand, the precurser was my decision to take a risk on the 1st lap of a 20 lap race.

For the race I used mediums. During Q I picked soft, but It just did not feel good.
Then when there were like 2-3 minutes left, I decided to try hard, and somehow I were faster. I did not gain any positions, but I were half a second faster. I should had started with hard during P to get better feeling and understanding. Becuase during race, at lap 15-16 I started to slide alot. However, they were still pretty good during breaking, so that was cool.

Yes, I'm pretty sure.
Did you have the blue-ish livery on your Mclaren?
Did you see a 'dashing' BMW in your mirror on your inside into T5?
I felt this car on the outside turned in, not seeing me and mine went into the grass.

On the other hand, the precurser was my decision to take a risk on the 1st lap of a 20 lap race.
So it was me but I didn't see you at all, probably was concentrated on driving, I am sorry for that.

That was me in lap 16 :) I got knocked out of the track 3 times in this race. :) At one point I was in 18th position and made my way up to 11th pos. Was a fun race and I think we can increase the number of laps and take it a bit more slowly, hopefully next race will be better for all of us.

That's RD for hosting the server and managing these events! Assetto Corsa is a really good racing sim! and it shows even more in these "closed" type of races.

Sorry Ovidiu :(

I totally missed my braking marker and could not avoid you..... My bad...
I have not raced properly in a couple of years due to work etc and I am a bit rusty :confused:
Still, it was good fun and I am loving the GT3, great racing!

If that was you who came up on the inside after me doing a bad chicane? Then from my point of view you simply hit me in the side and pushed me off track, hence me going vocal and airing my... not so happy feelings. :p
Yeah that was me, for me it was as if you came into me cus I simply went straight on, even slightly to the right (my setup pulls my car slightly right due to the toe setting I had)
I'd say it was a slight wheelbanging gone wrong :p

Here´s the Highlights of my Race. Enjoy!

Looking at the incident with @Toni Anicic (15:45 in the video)
I have to admit that it was also partially my fault, losing it on the brakes.
It´s hard to say if there was contact before, or enough space for my car on the right...

I´d call it a racing incident.
I hope that i´ve proven that i could go quicker in the race once i passed you, and you don´t feel cheated on your victory.

Thanks again everybody for a nice and fair race. See you next time!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%