AC GT3 @ Nürburgring - Sun 15 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Three !!! penalties in first two laps, went to pits, changed setup (thinking i forgot to select the race setup) and nothing, seems like wheel went on vacation. Have fun guys and i'll just forget it. Oh btw, do you guys set quali times with "full race tank" or with "hotlap tank"?

Watching Omer and Akis compete for the pole as well as Tony and Cayd for 8 is fun too, great consistency guys!!!

Last edited:
Good race, managed to spin @ 2nd lap while i was on pole and then spin again to finally finish 3rd.
This triple screen setup is all nice and well but i think ill get a seizure or something on such big races.... got my eyes really tired after 20 laps, i was fighting to focus.

Race started well but a couple of laps in I got a penalty and it dropped me from 5th to around 9th/10th, I completely lost my concentration for a few minutes and made a couple more mistakes which dropped me back down another couple of places. I then got hit blindsided into first corner by Brent (he seemed to come from a long way back and too fast for the corner to make that move)...fortunately I only lost a place and managed to carry one with not much harm done.
I had a great battle with @Cayd Breslin for several laps and we swapped place a few times (really enjoyed that as it was good clean racing) unlucky for Cayd though he spun on the last corner...I can't remember what lap it was but that was the end of that battle, which was a shame.....for the rest of the race I had @Tomi Manninen catch me and it took a monumental effort to hold him off and on a couple of occassions I thought he would overtake me....In the end I think I finished 7th ?...not really sure as the race was very intense for me but....REALLY ENJOYED IT.....thanks for the good racing guys :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back