AC GT3 @ Nürburgring Nordschleife - Wed 21 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I have been driving like hell on this track. So now I know it pretty well. Problems is, with wrong car :laugh: Been using mostly the Lotus Formula car. IMO, it's much funnier. Been trying to drive with the Z4/Mclaren, but I always crash, and it makes me ragequit.

// EDIT

Decided to take the Mclaren for a spin once again, but to tell you the truth, I'm ready to give up. And perhaps let someone else take my spot. Ever since the event were announced, I have been driving almost none stop, but I just can't get the hang of it. This track is way to slippery and no matter what I try to set the car to (in terms of setup) the result are always the same. I haven't been able to complete one lap without crashing, spinning etc etc. Sometimes the car just lose grip, even in the simpliest of corners. Other corners the car just slams into the barrier duo to weird slides and oversteering/understeer.

The only way you can complete on lap is to let your grandma drive. The grip is just not present at all. As soon as I start to push and give the car a little throttle, BANG! Into the barrier we go.

Am I the only one with this issue?

Last edited:
I have been driving like hell on this track. So now I know it pretty well. Problems is, with wrong car :laugh: Been using mostly the Lotus Formula car. IMO, it's much funnier. Been trying to drive with the Z4/Mclaren, but I always crash, and it makes me ragequit.

// EDIT

Decided to take the Mclaren for a spin once again, but to tell you the truth, I'm ready to give up. And perhaps let someone else take my spot. Ever since the event were announced, I have been driving almost none stop, but I just can't get the hang of it. This track is way to slippery and no matter what I try to set the car to (in terms of setup) the result are always the same. I haven't been able to complete one lap without crashing, spinning etc etc. Sometimes the car just lose grip, even in the simpliest of corners. Other corners the car just slams into the barrier duo to weird slides and oversteering/understeer.

The only way you can complete on lap is to let your grandma drive. The grip is just not present at all. As soon as I start to push and give the car a little throttle, BANG! Into the barrier we go.

Am I the only one with this issue?
I had the same problem in the first 4 laps and after that it went better. the Mclaren is very twitchy if u touch the curbs so try to avoid them if u don't want to crash. some curbs are oke but the most are not. here is a reference video with medium tires and no assists.

I had the same problem in the first 4 laps and after that it went better. the Mclaren is very twitchy if u touch the curbs so try to avoid them if u don't want to crash. some curbs are oke but the most are not. here is a reference video with medium tires and no assists.
hey hany, great driving and nice video! ;) Been wondering what view options you have in the options menu (you know gforce, is world aligned etc), could you pls share, because it looks so much better thatn my settings... thanks.

hey hany, great driving and nice video! ;) Been wondering what view options you have in the options menu (you know gforce, is world aligned etc), could you pls share, because it looks so much better thatn my settings... thanks.
Hey Sebastian, everything is turned off expect shaking at high speed. world is not aligned. fov 42 on a 24 inch screen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back