AC GT3 @ Nürburgring GT - Friday April 14th 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Lorenzo Bonder

Unfortunately I won't be able to - my wife gets home at 8PM Central - but boy would that be fun to join! I am keeping my eyes peeled and jumping in on the ones I can - but trying to keep my races that interrupt dinner time with the wife to 1 a week so as not to upset her. The ol' happy wife, happy life.

I am likely joining Mugello Sunday night - though - and have been eyeing the EU server Saturday races for my best bet to get in on GT3 stuff - otherwise I am making do with Minorating enabled AC servers, and working offline at learning the tracks I don't have previous experience with.

@Lorenzo Bonder

Unfortunately I won't be able to - my wife gets home at 8PM Central - but boy would that be fun to join! I am keeping my eyes peeled and jumping in on the ones I can - but trying to keep my races that interrupt dinner time with the wife to 1 a week so as not to upset her. The ol' happy wife, happy life.

I am likely joining Mugello Sunday night - though - and have been eyeing the EU server Saturday races for my best bet to get in on GT3 stuff - otherwise I am making do with Minorating enabled AC servers, and working offline at learning the tracks I don't have previous experience with.
no problemo man, at least you'll catch a race :)

Oh aye. Why not. Not that I've raced much with the GT3s.

But I'll go for the BMW Z4 - only one I've driven, hah.

So what sorta times would we be looking at hotlapping?
They're fun man, worth the step up!

And we don't talk about times, fam :)

It's an universal safety measure to avoid discouragement to join a race :)

My goodness I am shite at this track. Turn 2 especially. I either put too much power down and suffer severe oversteer or I tip-toe around it and get left for dust.

Good job RD doesn't track podiums or last places. I'd be last in that as well!

Last edited:
I would actually find this a very good addition to RD when club races are tracked with fastest laps and results of P+Q+R. This would not only make it one single easy point to get your quick overview of who did how but you could compare yourself to others, get a feeling of what lap times are fast and give you a good motivation to improve.

I would actually find this a very good addition to RD when club races are tracked with fastest laps and results of P+Q+R. This would not only make it one single easy point to get your quick overview of who did how but you could compare yourself to others, get a feeling of what lap times are fast and give you a good motivation to improve.

Yeah that sounds very cool indeed! A sort of iRacing system but across all the games...

We have several very cool things planned for the future, so watch this space... ;) #goodthingscoming #gonnabeimpressive #rdislife

Sadly I'm going to have to pull out tonight. Suddenly, I have a mate in need.

Advice: stay single guys, it makes your friends lives so much easier!

Catch you on the next one. :)

Sadly I'm going to have to pull out tonight. Suddenly, I have a mate in need.

Advice: stay single guys, it makes your friends lives so much easier!

Catch you on the next one. :)
All good mate.

By the way I'll open the server with an early notice as I'm pulling out of this one since I have to go out with my mom and eat dinner with her to celebrate the easter holiday.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back