AC GT3 @ Mugello - Wednesday 6 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
as i'm using the android app and the teamspeak ip or something seems to have changed again: could someone send me the details? cant login thrrough that teamspeak link stuff with this cheapo tablet. thanks in advance.

edit: found a way, ignore this.

God I wan't my own little man cave:D Every time I say something to my mic ( which isn't much) my wife say to me "be quiet others are sleeping". When you have headphones you tend to speak little louder.
My only hope is to buy her a horse:rolleyes: Because she said that when she get a horse then all complaints about my simracing hobby stops:thumbsup: Do any of you have a horse by chance. Cheap one:roflmao:

What we say bout that fat Nismo lady now :p.

Ok, honestly I never thought I could do that in first place, so I was very cool all along thinking that at some point, @Akis would come back and take his due or @Torben Sauthoff would overtake me in Arrabbiata. Luckily for me, the sound of the motor was enough to bring back some confidence.
Btw thank to you Torben, to have been my German wall against the speedy Greek... sounds like there still a little litigation between your flags :whistling::roflmao:.

Thx all, obviously, an enjoyable race for me.
See you next.

PS @Tomi Manninen, I think it's doable, you can be both.:thumbsup:
A man and a horse.
You should try at least... for what I say.
images.jpg

hah.
felt like multiclass racing. my sls was so slow in corners (or perhaps it's just me), that my eyes looked more at the mirror than at the tarmac in front. thank you to all those fast mclarens which avoided my rear in those braking zones. wasnt easy probably. and then there was this fat nissan thing, which was even slower in some corners than me...
was really a great race, thanks everyone.
(and @Akis, as mentioned in ts yesterday already, no worries. it was just bad luck for me, not your fault or anything)

Such a great race! Started off in 4th, my best quali yet so was quite chuffed with that. The McLaren was a bullet on that track. But my race pace was very lacking. From the start I'm just petrified to get too close to anyone, so I end up braking much earlier and fell back about 8 positions on the first lap, I really need to work on that. Managed to fight my way back up to 6th, having some great dices with @Olivier Boissel and others. Left the fuel to the last minute before the race started, so ended up putting too little and had to make a pit. But another epic battle followed with @Frank in the GT-R!! On the straight you left me for dead, then I play catch up in the corners, awesome stuff! Thanks Bram, thoroughly enjoyed that.

Olivier, no need to apologise. I was way off the pace anyway. I have only just started racing on AC so I was new to the car and was just using the stock setup. I've raced Mugello plenty of other times in the past, but it was almost like starting from scratch. I quit early because I had massive pain in my left foot from a football injury and it was getting rather painful to brake. The race was a bit longer than intended so I thought I'd bow out rather than get in peoples way. My good laps were still 4 seconds off the pace! Hope to join you all for some more in the future when I have settled into these GT3. Sorry for leaving early.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back