AC GT3 @ Mugello - Sunday 15th May 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Can I jump in a Freemium slot... This will be my first league race.. Used to the iracing environment but prefer driving in AC.. I'll test the cars tomorrow and get back to you on which car..

Cheers
Simon

Can I jump in a Freemium slot... This will be my first league race.. Used to the iracing environment but prefer driving in AC.. I'll test the cars tomorrow and get back to you on which car..

Cheers
Simon
Hi Simon, sure I can upgrade you to Freemium :)
But this is not a league race, it's just a casual club race for some fun, no pressure to win, just to enjoy racing :D

Make sure to have a read through of our Club Racing rules and we hope you enjoy racing with us. Seems to be a small grid for the moment, but hopefully it fills out closer to the date.

Last edited:
Hi Chris, unfortunately I will not be able to race this Sunday.
It's a pity as I quite like a bit of AC, hopefully we will have more AC races in future.

Cheers
Simon
Hey Simon,

Please add your full real name to your RD profile in Personal Details. You must also enter the server using your full real name.

Thanks!
Chris.

Hi Chris..

I regret that i won't be able to race after all ..seems I forgot about my in-laws birthday and my life wouldn't be worth living if i said i was staying at home to race!! Looking forward to the next one! Cheers

Simon

Hi Chris..

I regret that i won't be able to race after all ..seems I forgot about my in-laws birthday and my life wouldn't be worth living if i said i was staying at home to race!! Looking forward to the next one! Cheers

Simon
Not a problem mate, hope to see you next time :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back