AC GT3 @Mugello - Sat 30Dec18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm so glad to see so many of you were able to make Saturday work and you've filled the grid up. Don't forget, next week we go back to our normal time on Sunday and we'll be welcoming @Eugene Abramoff back by running him down and beating his quarter panels off:p:p:p:p and then letting the "Cork Screw" spit him out the other side battered and bruised:D:D

Done :) thanks
Thank you both gentlemen. I'll put you on the reserve list. So glad to see some new guys joining us. I hope you really enjoy your time with us. We have some really super members in our Clubs and along with the staff we will do everything we can to make your experience as enjoyable as we can. Never forget, we all started somewhere with our first post and it's led to this:thumbsup: Welcome to the Time Bandits club:D @Eugene Abramoff is your normal (well that's a matter of opinion) or regular host. He's taken some much deserved time off, but will return next Sunday 7 January:)

I write it with huge heartache :mad:, please delete me from the list. I'm leaving to rest for a week by the sea. A few days without racing :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:.

I hope you will have a great race!
You'll be missed Magic Man. Enjoy your time by the sea. You never know what will wash up on the beach;)
3ef8d2918e6d11b4205366b1881764ea.jpg

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ok Time Bandits, I will be taking down the practice server tonight, while you boys are in bed, to make it reflect the grid. Reserves, you are welcome to get on the practice server, but if you are in the last car of a certain manufacturer and someone that is part of the official grid is in need of that car, please allow them to jump in it:thumbsup: You are more than welcome to jump in another car.

Since we have a couple of new guys on the reserve list I'll explain how we handle server use. Once the official server is up, please be on ts and remain in the practice server (if you wish). If a spot opens up, I will then notify you based on the order you signed up in that you can join. The down side to this is you may not be able to drive the car you want since the sever has already been set. You will be joining in the abandoned car. If you have any questions or these instructions are clear as mud:whistling: please just ask away.

See you all soon and Opposite Lock To 'Ya:cool:

Hahahaha :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Just checked temperature for next few days. Minus 8 degrees Celsius, which gives 17.6 Fahrenheit!

FREEEEEEZING COLD!!! :thumbsup:

I'd rather meet something like that
View attachment 228505
When we go to the beach in the States it's usually 25C or above. Oh you poor, poor man. You must come to Florida during Spring Break sometime. It's a mad, mad world and you'll walk around like:rolleyes::rolleyes::geek::geek::geek::inlove::inlove::inlove:

unfortunately not.......its my mates sons pc so i have given him my 1080 as a replacement so not to ruin xmas.....as i biult it for him. so ive now got his 1080 ti and it is genuinly broke.
Ok, I was just making sure. Thanks again for signing out and hopefully I'll see you next Sunday 7 Jan 2018 :confused::confused::confused: Where is time going? Wasn't it Y2K like last week:cautious::unsure::unsure::D

@PaulH forgive me, but I don't see where you've posted which car you want. I checked the list a few times. So, you may not have the exact car on the practice server this morning, but I will make sure that the Race Server has your car if you let me know in enough time.

You drove a Ferrari in our last GT3 race at the Red Bull Ring so I'll put that in the practice server for you.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing