AC GT3 @ Mugello - Friday 19th June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well, if your LUCKY enough to find a group of "ordinary gentlemen" then good luck to you!! what you get for your money here is quality servers and quality people to race with and against, and race controllers who make sure that NOBODY cheats ie cutting corners, running RAM or any other in-game cheating programs which are rampant out in the open server world!! the chances of finding all that on FREE open servers is about 1 in 100 000 000, but like i said good luck to you!

EDIT: Sorry guys, i cant make it either tonight :(. Good luck and enjoy ;).

I found good enough servers and when you drive fast enough you only battle with fast drivers who don't cheat, but there are annoying people who drive slowly. But i find it just ridiculous that you have to pay just to drive in a league where everybody is probably a fast driver. And where is that 20 euro's used for?? If you give the 20 euro's to kunos okay. But when you have so much premium members i can't understand that you want so much money for a league server. when you want 20 euro's for a league race you probably lose a lot of fast drivers!

I found good enough servers and when you drive fast enough you only battle with fast drivers who don't cheat, but there are annoying people who drive slowly. But i find it just ridiculous that you have to pay just to drive in a league where everybody is probably a fast driver. And where is that 20 euro's used for?? If you give the 20 euro's to kunos okay. But when you have so much premium members i can't understand that you want so much money for a league server. when you want 20 euro's for a league race you probably lose a lot of fast drivers!
Paying for premium membership doesn't grant you access to a single season of a single league. It grants you access to every club race, every league and many other cool perks that last for a full year, not just a season.

We realise that paying to race isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's fair enough :) but the cost of running the servers was greater than the amount of money that the site was bringing in which is why we decided to switch to Premium-only racing. A one year premium membership is €20.00, which works out to be 0.05c per day. This means that, for example, if you were to sacrifice purchasing a single BigMac from MacDonalds this week, and save your self $2.50, then you could afford 2 months worth of awesome online racing from some of the best clubs and leagues you'll find in the world, just for the price of a BigMac.

Mod edit: No sorry, you are too late to book. In future, please sign up earlier, :) thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was not going to reply but for some reason I just can't help myself. I can only assume you have no idea what your talking about or you have just misunderstood the cost. As Chris said its 20 euros for a full year of racing on dedicated servers with a great bunch of regulars. But by all means stay on public servers and enjoy yourself.

Edit:I thought I showed quite alot of constraint here @Chris Stacey lmao

Well, went for a 2stopper to be controversial and it nearly paid off, but it was extremely fun nonetheless.
I officially name pitbox #11 after me due to the amount of times I was in there,
cheers for the racing guys :thumbsup:

Well that was a fun race! I was holding bay with Sun for the opening laps until I watched him go wide and followed suit the next corner...:thumbsup:
I then kept the now 10 second gap to Sun throughout the rest of the race until he went wide on the first corner giving me all that time back. Then we had a great few laps culminating in me taking the inside line on the last corner of the last lap to take the lead... until that bloody Nissan with it's top speed pegged me back :thumbsdown: One of the closest finishes I've ever had 0.076!!

Congrats @Ross Balfour for being too damn fast tonight :roflmao: And that was probably the most unfair finish ever! :p

GTRR_zpss0gn0fsv.jpg~original

Also shout out to @Michael Young fail pit entry :laugh:

qyo4yKc.jpg

4th for me, best ive raced. stoked :)
Great stuff mate :) I've been watching you on the replays of some of these club races and I've noticed a definite improvement :)

I'll set up a driver academy session for those of you who are struggling/new to simracing to hopefully give you some advice etc. on getting more consistent and quicker :D

I'm in the process of organising it, so I'll let you know when it's going to happen. Will most likely be on a Friday or Saturday.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back