AC GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 30 May (PDT)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Was thinking... stupid idea maybe but, is there anyone who'd like to test and see if this thing works?
http://multitwitch.tv/siglemic/cosmowright
Seeing a bunch of lined up camercar of an in-game session on your screen must be really cool and having the possibility to watch the race as spectator even coolER.
Something for those who can't participate but still would enjoy seeing the race...
Ones like me.... :roflmao:

Good race all. I really need to work on keeping my concentration though. Going too deep into turns, changing into the wrong gear, etc.

Just for a heads-up, I had downloaded a few setups from the setup forum and was trying them out in the practice session. The other two in the one thread I didn't care for (car is too twitchy and only an alien could control it), but the third setup *just felt right* Gearing seemed good and the car felt real stable to me...and most importantly, the tail remained planted when trying to trail-brake. It is the one listed in THIS POST

I'm going to have to take a look at the difference between that setup and the default setup to see what he did to keep things planted better, and maybe I can learn something along the way about setups :)

FmQnaEO.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back