AC GT3 @ Mugello - Fri 1 May 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Could i change to BMW? Been trying to tame that Nissan beast for past an hour without success :cry:

Edit: reserved 1 of the 6 BMW:s on the server.

Last edited:
Reactions: Si
http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/lag.9006/

I feel so bad about this @Si. Actually I feel guilty because I was that who was behind. We could have a great race between us. I really really REALLY!! hate when these things happens:mad::(:cry:.
And I could't never, ever blame you for what isn't your fault. Sorry if that sounded like that. You and few other here at RD feel like real friend of mine, even though we haven't met or even talk that much.

Last edited:
http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/lag.9006/

I feel so bad about this @Si. Actually I feel guilty because I was that who was behind. We could have a great race between us. I really really REALLY!! hate when these things happens:mad::(:cry:.
And I could't never, ever blame you for what isn't your fault. Sorry if that sounded like that. You and few other here at RD feel like real friend of mine, even though we haven't met or even talk that much.
Tomi, pls don't worry! it was one of those things! I also feel the same. we have raced many times and never had issues like that. I will always run with you cos you are a TOP/FAIR driver, and your car awareness (racecraft) is up there with the best of them!

It was a bit of a lonely race for me. But still nice, even though the track is tricky and kerbs are vicious, I had a good feeling with the car. Regarding tyres, I did not wear the hard ones before my pit stop on lap 25, and then the soft ones I picked were destroyed in 3 laps... I think I'll have to go to a "pit strategy" school or something! :geek:

Congratulations @Akis for another win, and to all the fast guys today. You all are a motivation to get better! :)

Thx. for organisation.
Im satisfied with practics and qualification but not with the race. Cant go under 1:50. Need Akis setup for the race i think...:confused:. Some intresting battle at the and of the race to be on the podium:thumbsup:.
Congratulation for the winners and everybody who finished the race

It was -as always- a good and clean race. Thanks guys!

I didn't expect the Jurassic wonder named GT-R to have so much trouble at Mugello.The SLS and the Z4 seemed to have a nice pace.
Once again, the MP4's cornering abilities were impressive. Taking the Arrabbiatas almost without lifting the throttle during the race makes you forget the straight speed disadvantage.

If you liked this race, we have the same combo at Wednesday.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back