AC GT3 @ Mosport Park - Fri 13 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
If that wasn't fun, i guess it was carnage. Flying start didn't work, Joakim and me were trailing like 10 secs. Then it was just pleasure of taking that damn Moss corner, right. And above that, haven't seen so many spins on the finishing straight ever. A track to be repeated, but with right setup. You were all on mediums right?

Very fun track, however needs more spacing on the starting grid, more pitboxes (if possible), on some objects the car just gets stuck and sometimes the lap timer doesn't always work.

Last edited:
Very fun track, however needs more spacing on the starting grid, more pitboxes (if possible), on some objects the car just gets stuck and sometimes the lap timer doesn't always work.

The race start was funny and scary at the same time. I hope the modder will fix the grid positions.

I've posted my qual and race setup here.

Was pretty fun track! Was pretty consistant (pretty slow though, 16.5's). Though made a few mistakes, and lap 21,22,23 and 24 . . I wall spun on the last corner, and almost took out several people trying to get back on - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to get back the right way without risking someone else... Can't see a thing, and people come around that corner really fast... Not much to do about it though.

Great fun though :)

Was pretty fun track! Was pretty consistant (pretty slow though, 16.5's). Though made a few mistakes, and lap 21,22,23 and 24 . . I wall spun on the last corner, and almost took out several people trying to get back on - IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to get back the right way without risking someone else... Can't see a thing, and people come around that corner really fast... Not much to do about it though.

Great fun though :)
Look at the trackmap and follow the black dots. Mosport doesn't have a porper one yet, however you can detect oncomming cars this way without it.

Inside joke:
We need more dots! More dots! Whelp.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%