AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 3rd of September 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey, my ping does look normal, but other cars are warping and drifting through corners, which could lead to very big unintentional crashes... I've never had this kind of an issue before, what could be the problem? I really dont want to miss the race :/

Hey, my ping does look normal, but other cars are warping and drifting through corners, which could lead to very big unintentional crashes... I've never had this kind of an issue before, what could be the problem? I really dont want to miss the race :/
sounds like a classic bandwidth overload or priority problem.
Maybe someone in your house downloads something? Or you have something running in the background?
Internet packages are sent serial, not parallel. If some other package has a higher priority, your AC package has to wait. :(

Otherwise there isn't much to do other than a speedtest etc. on your side. The RD servers are 99,9% perfectly fine :)

gr and good fights :D
Last rounds was Interesting with grip,
I still saw 2 to 3 places and i saw my fueldisplay " need 3 Liters more "... damned. Last round 0Liters.

So, any stracker on #12 and #13?

@ionONE1 , good seing you again Florian (last time Zandy). Similar pace in the R8s, I was finally getting a grip and catching up, cutting 5s to 0.6s, when this Raul stod on the exit of Ascari. My luck it was only 15% damage, but you took home the win with...was it 1.8s I think? Too bad, I wanted to have that last lap overtake, never came :p

Cheers!

Really fun race.

Have to offer 'sorry' to Eugene fro two close encounters in first chicane:
Lap 5 when he was going on outside - I did not brake too late or defende, just tried to leave him room, when too far on inside kerb and my car jumped a bit too much, he spun, I waited for him, got rear ended so I guess we are even now, LOL
Lap 11 - when he was passing on inside, I thought I am leaving enough room, but after checking the replay I see I was too close to apex and he had no way but touch me or go on kerb which would result in what I did in lap 5:p

Had one more off, but this was just to avoid car in front, when train of cars took entry to Ascari unusually slow.

Usually after such lenghty incident report I should call it a bad race, but I am not going to to do so as this was just too much fun to call ut anything but great entertainment :thumbsup:

So, any stracker on #12 and #13?
@ionONE1 , good seing you again Florian (last time Zandy). Similar pace in the R8s, I was finally getting a grip and catching up, cutting 5s to 0.6s, when this Raul stod on the exit of Ascari. My luck it was only 15% damage, but you took home the win with...was it 1.8s I think? Too bad, I wanted to have that last lap overtake, never came :p
Cheers!

Had to take a shower immediately after the race.

First 15-20 min i had no problems building a decent gap. Left rear tire was the main problem in the race (wear, pressure and heat). Almost lost control of the car in the last corner, looong slide. (+1.5 sec). Steady loss of time from here, trying to babysit the rear left. Biggest weakness right now is qualy, i can´t get a decent lap together always way down vs practice.

Had to take a shower immediately after the race.

First 15-20 min i had no problems building a decent gap. Left rear tire was the main problem in the race (wear, pressure and heat). Almost lost control of the car in the last corner, looong slide. (+1.5 sec). Steady loss of time from here, trying to babysit the rear left. Biggest weakness right now is qualy, i can´t get a decent lap together always way down vs practice.

You run VR or screens? I'm in VR and I so badly wanted to dry my sweaty eyes! :D
Even though I have these nice VRcovers replacing the more itchy original foam, I need some air/fan solution...

You run VR or screens? I'm in VR and I so badly wanted to dry my sweaty eyes! :D
Even though I have these nice VRcovers replacing the more itchy original foam, I need some air/fan solution...
I feel you :D
running rifts also with VRcovers and have on 12cm blower blowing all the time to my face when racing. And also 2 x marine blowers for wind sim both sides of that 12cm blower :roflmao: Even if I'm driving normal cars I usually use wind sim blowers too to prevent that little sweat ;)

Still having this problem, any solution? I have reset my router to it's factory settings, internet speed test yield normal results, my ping is normal on the server, i've tried many things i could think of. But it's the same again today. I'm connecting with an ethernet cable, there are no other devices connected to the same router, i tried replacing the ethernet cable, nothing. I've been using this sim for 3 years and this is the first time im experiencing this kind of an issue.

Still having this problem, any solution? I have reset my router to it's factory settings, internet speed test yield normal results, my ping is normal on the server, i've tried many things i could think of. But it's the same again today. I'm connecting with an ethernet cable, there are no other devices connected to the same router, i tried replacing the ethernet cable, nothing. I've been using this sim for 3 years and this is the first time im experiencing this kind of an issue.
can you try another game?

You can have a have good downstream and ping but suffer from packet loss which would manifest itself as lag in online multiplayer. Things to try:

- Another game to see if it's specifically AC.
- Another Router
- Another Filter (The box that connects your router to the phone connection)
- Another ethernet cable

Once you've ruled that out there's probably something wrong with the cabinet or cabling at your exchange and you should report it to your ISP.

Really fun race.

Have to offer 'sorry' to Eugene fro two close encounters in first chicane:
Lap 5 when he was going on outside - I did not brake too late or defende, just tried to leave him room, when too far on inside kerb and my car jumped a bit too much, he spun, I waited for him, got rear ended so I guess we are even now, LOL
Lap 11 - when he was passing on inside, I thought I am leaving enough room, but after checking the replay I see I was too close to apex and he had no way but touch me or go on kerb which would result in what I did in lap 5:p

Had one more off, but this was just to avoid car in front, when train of cars took entry to Ascari unusually slow.

Usually after such lenghty incident report I should call it a bad race, but I am not going to to do so as this was just too much fun to call ut anything but great entertainment :thumbsup:

That was some close intense battling, thanx for that, very nice!

Don't worry about bumping it was all fair and you followed the rules, so its all good.
Sorry for rear ending you, it was absolutely not intentional of course, I just didn't expect that you would slow down there to wait. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%