AC GT3 @ Monza - Sunday 11th of September 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Such a messy race!!! It was good though!!!

Be careful with blue flags out there guys!!! Dont fight the car behind you if there is a blue flag!! And if you are not sure please use the live time app, where it show who you fighting with!!

Goodnight everybody

@Lorenzo Bonder If it was on the first lap I think that was me, something hit me at this exact point hehe

However, it was my first race ever on this game with my 4 hours played overall x) And I'll definitly do some again.

Thanks for hosting the race! :thumbsup: Most of the latter race was fun, however I am a bit disappointed about the racing standard of some gentlemen. For example there was a really big unnecessary crash in the first lap at variante della roggia because somebody was braking way too late. I guess it destroyed the race for some people. Also a couple of laps later somebody went at full speed into the first chicane without braking, almost taking me out. IMO things like this shouldn't happen, especially when there is no pressure involved.:rolleyes:

Until next time!:)

Those final laps were absolutely perfect. First got a freeze for about 3 seconds in a braking zone, basically came to a stop hoping I would not put the car in the gravel. Lost about 5 secs. Then a few laps after that I somehow hit a landmine in Ascari; kissed the wall at ~180km/h. Then Parabollica came, reminding me how much front-end aero I lost and how badly my tires took the hit. At lap 31 I think I let a GTR through since defending while driving on ice isn't my favorite thing.
OnK5dsl.jpg

Congrats to @Matheus Machado for the win, if not for the above I would have made it back with only 2 laps left.

Good race guys. Sorry Jose for this small wee crash. I gave back the position. It was very difficult driving without proper mirrors on Oculus in Huracan (no rear mirror or cam). I've made a couple mistakes but hey thats what it's all about. Learning... I've been driving in R3E rd events and there was always something wrong with servers, game bla bla bla... But AC... Nothing :D Love this game! Cheers lads for good experience!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back