AC GT3 @ Monza Sat 7th Feb 'Enduro'

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Also as the race went on, my fps dropped as well. I dont know what to do to remedy this, I thought it was my ISP so I increased my speed to 15mps but same result as the last race at Silverstone. Does the level of detail have anything to do with lag, I dont suppose it should but...
For me more fps = less lag. but the new update seems to have affected online racing,

Oh, I just look at those results and my consistency was 99,16% from 50 lap race:confused: What!!
It didn't feel like that at all:D

Thanks for the race guys! I had a good time. The high speeds at Monza makes everything more difficult (except maybe watching Bathurst 12hrs on another screen :p). So exciting!

Unfortunately, just like in the first enduro race at Spa, my internet cut out half way through the race while I was comfortably in 4th, and 5th was catching a little bit per lap. I was looking forward to that imminent battle! I was able to get the internet back up and I believe I had lost 4 laps while I was out. I still had the passion to participate, so I did. I had fun catching you guys, and thanks for making space.

Note: I noticed that the results don't quite correctly log the laps of the driver. Well, now that I think about it, it kinda does, but those 4 laps I was not there were tagged on at the end for a DNF.

Note(2): I hadn't really thought about this, but due to my situation in this race I was reminded that blue flag courtesies apply both to those 2 laps ahead, and to those 2 laps behind. Careful out there! ;)

~Bailey

Very good practice for me how to drive so that somebody is on my tail all the time. I'm not very good on those situations. My lap times drop too much and I'm too nervous, but when I drive alone I'm much more faster and more consistent.

@Tomi Manninen
That was me on your tail for almost 40 laps. :D
You were monstrously consistent, so well done on that.
Wristle was good after all. ;) Maybee with a few less mistakes on my part I could have fight you a few times, but I don't think I would have been able to stay in front.

@Mid-pack Jack , sorry for the incident at the end. Huge warp, the matrix was wrong :cautious:.

@Si , congrats and thx for the enduro :).

Note(2): I hadn't really thought about this, but due to my situation in this race I was reminded that blue flag courtesies apply both to those 2 laps ahead, and to those 2 laps behind. Careful out there! ;)
I assume this was meant towards me! I apologise if I nudged you through turn one, yet I did leave you plenty of room(from my view) To be perfectly honest ive not been in that position before and panicked when I came through the last corner to 3 slower cars! just wanted to be trough as soon as possible!

anyway sorry again! :thumbsup:

@Geof Thanks, wrist was ok because I put some Voltaren gel on that and bandage:). You almost had me right after second pitstop, oh and you did overtake me once, but then you screw up that and get penalty:D

a lot of fun riding here for my first race , I was yours apologize for Michael Burke, on my screen no touch :(

Thank you all for this great race
No problem. I had names off so I would only know who was in front by watching the times pop up as they crossed the line, I don't know who I was racing half the time. It was pretty clean driving all round and the times were all really close, really difficult to claw back from mistakes someone was always there to capitalize on your mistake no matter where you were in the field.

It was a great race while it lasted. I'd like to do more like it, it was my first time really making use of the 24/7 server for practice the day before too, it was pretty helpful.

It was a great race while it lasted. I'd like to do more like it, it was my first time really making use of the 24/7 server for practice the day before too, it was pretty helpful.
gonna do that more often now! has really worked on last couple of events!:thumbsup:

Hey Simon, I use Open Broadcaster v0.64b at 30 fps.I try next time 60 fps and take the second babe from the right.
grid-girls-usa3.jpg

Greets :geek:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 209 14.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%