AC GT3 @ Monza Sat 7th Feb 'Enduro'

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Game crashed on me on lap 29. I was coming up behind someone, I've no idea what happened. Sorry if I caused an accident. I was getting a few stalls, the screen would just pause for a second.

Some players were randomly warping for me, and after I crashed into @Mid-pack Jack and he didn't get affected I found out the problem was on my end. Never had this in AC before (just in Le Mans), so I decided to quit for preventing any further issues.
My apologies to @IRobot for the crash at the start, it was totally my fault, I thought I had more space than I did, that was a noob and rookie move:cry:, sorry about that.

I need a beer first:thumbsup:good fair driving boys,great race almost had Andy but no:p
Simon grats for hosting and your nice win!

Last edited:
Also as the race went on, my fps dropped as well. I dont know what to do to remedy this, I thought it was my ISP so I increased my speed to 15mps but same result as the last race at Silverstone. Does the level of detail have anything to do with lag, I dont suppose it should but...

8th place is not that bad for me considering i crashed into someones Lag Spike infront of me while i was P4 and then in lap 20 i had to pee, in lap 31 i couldn't hold it anymore so i was forced to pit earlier than i wanted ( went to pee during pit, did 3 minutes on the pitted lap )

After that i dropped to 13th position, fighted my way up to 8th and after all that not being lapped is a win situation.:thumbsup:

a lot of fun riding here for my first race , I was yours apologize for Michael Burke, on my screen no touch :(

Thank you all for this great race

Even though I was at the back end of the grid i didn't want that race to end. If I didn't have that terrible start I would have been in the thick of it. Anyway I look forward to the next race. :thumbsup:

Thanks Simon. I would also like to personally thank you for arranging that race and allowing low driving aids. I really appreciate it and I enjoyed the race immensely. Hopefully you will do the odd race with the same format ( but shorter:notworthy:;):)) one day.
Many thanks
Andy:thumbsup:
Oh and well done on an impressive win. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
ps, I'm knackered and I need a beer.

Very good practice for me how to drive so that somebody is on my tail all the time. I'm not very good on those situations. My lap times drop too much and I'm too nervous, but when I drive alone I'm much more faster and more consistent.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back