AC GT3 @ Mid America Motorplex - Fri 23Feb18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
4092e5d2b0eee9ee6d496208a7eaeeb2--batman-humor-batman-christian-bale.jpg

The batmobile is in the shop so I'll take the Lamborghini :D in black if possible :cool:
Thank you Bobby :)

4092e5d2b0eee9ee6d496208a7eaeeb2--batman-humor-batman-christian-bale.jpg

The batmobile is in the shop so I'll take the Lamborghini :D in black if possible :cool:
Thank you Bobby :)

Dear Bobby,

Would you kindly consider to deliver to The Ambassador as ordered one Lamborghini:

gu0qd7texuf8gatykpsy.jpg

zslgmp0efoljtjodsdq2.jpg

ujxeq8w0f86hwn1ar2qb.jpg

flghjvshcazcml9qokhz.jpg

mtkyd87ueurpnfjnegdg.jpg

… or if he just doesn't like any of these Lamborghini vehicles, just let him have the girly car:

wall-pictures-70192.jpg

Sincerely,

The greatest guy in the world.

Well Dirk, I'm considering all possibilities right now and you have given me some good options, but since the Ambassador is a Leprekaun this one may fit him a little better. He is such a key cabinet member that, like you, I want to take care of him to the best of my abilities:D
homemade_lamborghini2.jpg

I would loan him mine, but then he'd want my pit crew and that's one thing I don't share.........with anyone:sneaky:
car-humor-funny-how-to-turn-a-mitsubishi-eclipse-into-Lamborghini-Reventon.jpg

So I was at the track and couldn't resist Lorena (I know, I know, I'm a glutton for punishment and I should've never given in to her curvaceous hips) but its done now so its too late :D

Anyway, here is a setup that I've been tweaking slightly. You might want to try it @Dirk Steffen.
Its very different from my Road Atlanta setup. Instead of going with neutral rear toe and high diff coast, I've gone the other way with having more toe-out at the back but a lower diff coast. Amazingly, while I know the rears go bright red after coming out of the pits, its actually still very drive-able. Could be down to the high downforce I'm running but I'm thinking two stints on softs may actually work with the Porsche around here and just focus on wear instead of temperature. But I'll let you take that risk @Dirk Steffen ;) I'm sticking with the Batmo... sorry I mean, Lamborghini :D

Attachments

• midamericacomplex_Tariq.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 230
So I was at the track and couldn't resist Lorena (I know, I know, I'm a glutton for punishment and I should've never given in to her curvaceous hips) but its done now so its too late :D

Anyway, here is a setup that I've been tweaking slightly. You might want to try it @Dirk Steffen.
Its very different from my Road Atlanta setup. Instead of going with neutral rear toe and high diff coast, I've gone the other way with having more toe-out at the back but a lower diff coast. Amazingly, while I know the rears go bright red after coming out of the pits, its actually still very drive-able. Could be down to the high downforce I'm running but I'm thinking two stints on softs may actually work with the Porsche around here and just focus on wear instead of temperature. But I'll let you take that risk @Dirk Steffen ;) I'm sticking with the Batmo… sorry I mean, Lamborghini :D
Thanks for the sharing Tariq, I will give it a try although it looks I might not be able to make use of it.

@Bobby Pennington I might not be able to make it - don't know for sure yet.
Should the server become full please drop me off a cliff and give my seat to the next guy :-(
I will show up if I can make it.

This is blasphemous talk, especially after feeding the Chicken Birdman a beak full of attitude for not making the race @ Barcelona the other day.:rolleyes::speechless:

If you don't turn up I will send macho men in black G-strings to your Latex & Rubber strap-on factory with volatile fluids and a box of matches, your #1 source of income may be in jeopardy my Krazy German friend.:sneaky::sneaky::D:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Went to run some practice/tuning laps online, but the server is stuck in overtime, I left and re-entered but still no joy:(. I'll do a base setup offline and just learn the track, as I find setups change from offline to online, I'll tweak it in pre race practice:thumbsup:

EDIT: I'm not real keen on this track........too many fekin corners:whistling::whistling::laugh:, Barbagallo would of been a much better choice IMO;);):D

Last edited:
Thanks for the sharing Tariq, I will give it a try although it looks I might not be able to make use of it.

@Bobby Pennington I might not be able to make it - don't know for sure yet.
Should the server become full please drop me off a cliff and give my seat to the next guy :-(
This is blasphemous talk, especially after feeding the Chicken Birdman a beak full of attitude for not making the race @ Barcelona the other day.:rolleyes::speechless:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^I can't really say it any better than this. The only thing I would add is if you're unable to make it you head will look like this when your hair catches fire from your ears burning since we'll be talking about you behind your back:sneaky::p
david.jpg

Went to run some practice/tuning laps online, but the server is stuck in overtime, I left and re-entered but still no joy:(. I'll do a base setup offline and just learn the track, as I find setups change from offline to online, I'll tweak it in pre race practice:thumbsup:

EDIT: I'm not real keen on this track........too many fekin corners:whistling::whistling::laugh:, Barbagallo would of been a much better choice IMO;);):D
Got the server kicked over. I have no idea what happened to it. I was out all day yesterday so I apologize:D

It's work related guys. No work, no Porsche, you know how it is.

As the server is finally fixed as The Chancer got up from his chair to press a button and a click a mouse, I might be up there and do a few laps should you guys show up ;-)
giphy.gif

It's work related guys. No work, no Porsche, you know how it is.

As the server is finally fixed as The Chancer got up from his chair to press a button and a click a mouse, I might be up there and do a few laps should you guys show up ;-)
giphy.gif
I understand completely you cowar.........I mean friend.

Hey it's hard work typing in a command and pressing enter. I may have to take the rest of the day off just to recover. Let me see what I can get done here and I'll see if I can join you:)

Haha, how about having a icecold lemonade, sitting in the long chair on the porch and having a good look at the freshly washed Porsche, glistening in the sun - it's late - I am dreaming ...

Porsche-911-ST-rear.jpg

I am currently on the Norschleife GT3 server with a few fellas, got to get a setup for the race around hell on Sunday - have jacksh... so far and am 20sec off the pace :-O

Haha, how about having a icecold lemonade, sitting in the long chair on the porch and having a good look at the freshly washed Porsche, glistening in the sun - it's late - I am dreaming ...

Porsche-911-ST-rear.jpg

I am currently on the Norschleife GT3 server with a few fellas, got to get a setup for the race around hell on Sunday - have jacksh... so far and am 20sec off the pace :-O
You're kicking my butt then. I've never done a lap around the Nords in a GT3 car. It's going to be interesting. You going with medium or low downforce. I don't have a clue where to start:(

Bobby the issue I have with the N24 layout in a GT3 Porsche is that so far I have no clue either in which direction I should go setup wise.(hence me being off so far from the quick guys). I am looking currently into running medium tires, high down force, very soft suspension and fairly high ride right.

I am still finding my way around teh track - GT3 cars have so much down force that many section you run at full throttle without even lifting, which scares the living s... out of me (especially considering that when you then get your line wrong, you end up in the fence, crash and burn).
With older cars, no down force and no sticky tires the Ring is rather enjoyable - with GT3's it's white knuckly scary tunnel view.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back