AC GT3 @ Magione - Wednesday 22 April 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry I quit guys, I try to never do it, but today was not a good day for me and I shouldn't have probably run this one.
In addition to that I did awfull move on this race, @Ville-Samuli Mutanen (wich I even didn't realize before seeing the replay that I throw you out!) and others, I present my apologizes.
Hope that tthe end of the race was better for you all.

Sorry about the Start Geof! my fault for bogging down.

man that race made me sweat! love the merc, but it doesn't seem that brilliant at this track. actually it almost felt like we were racing on a kart track!

must apologise to michael klein. i think i gave you two knocks in the back that weren't really on, sorry. i think i also made contact with the yellow nissan, but you sort of teleported a little.

really good fun again. actually enjoying AC now, thanks guys!

Cheers for the race guys, enjoyed it. Stayed at the back to make sure no one cheated (obviously). Was good to watch you all come through, man some of you are fast. going to go play with the AI with it turned right down so I can feel like the Alpha Male again. lol. See you next Wednesday.

Sorry I quit guys, I try to never do it, but today was not a good day for me and I shouldn't have probably run this one.
In addition to that I did awfull move on this race, @Ville-Samuli Mutanen (wich I even didn't realize before seeing the replay that I throw you out!) and others, I present my apologizes.
Hope that tthe end of the race was better for you all.

No problem. I had some awesome racing action after that one. ;)

Sorry about the Start Geof! my fault for bogging down.

It didn't help, but the bad idea was to swing from left to right in less than 100m and on a such tight road.:whistling:
Anyway, like I said, bad mood, bad race... and two races I missed our fight.:cry::D

man that race made me sweat! love the merc, but it doesn't seem that brilliant at this track. actually it almost felt like we were racing on a kart track!

must apologise to michael klein. i think i gave you two knocks in the back that weren't really on, sorry. i think i also made contact with the yellow nissan, but you sort of teleported a little.

really good fun again. actually enjoying AC now, thanks guys!

Hey Sky, it was a normal Race situation.
Don´t worry :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hi all,
Sorry been busy with work all week.
Race was fun and after a few mishaps, by other drivers, I found myself up in 9th place.
Obviously, as I qualified 1 from the back of the grid, I was a lot slower than these drivers when they rejoined, slower into corners, braking earlier etc.
It was a little bit disappointing to get shunted, twice, from behind as some of these drivers caught up. I'm sorry I'm not as fast but we were racing for position so I didn't feel the need to give way.
This didn't detract from my enjoyment and the driver apologised, we all make mistakes, me especially!
So all in all I had a good time and I will be signing up in future, hopefully for some races next week, work permitting :)
One final question I have to ask.
How are you guys so bloody fast!!!! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back