AC GT3 @ Magione - Monday 2 June 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race!
@Bram Hengeveld
Sorry for hitting you when I cut in in the hairpin. I was so focused on passing Michael since he was skipping all over the track and saw an opening. I didn't expect you there yet as you where quite a bit behind right before it. Sorry!
@Michael Young
Sorry for hitting you, but you suddenly teleported back while you pretty much seem to fly out of the corner :-(.

that was a great race, delighted with my maiden victory!!! for the first 20 laps only a second covered the first 3! got a bit worried on lap 28 when I caught a gaggle of about 6 cars. Glad I choose to sit behind them :)

I would class that as my first ever proper online AC race and it really was great, early move to 3rd with plenty racing room given so no contacts at all, chasing along with Simon and Duco was amazing fun, it got funny at the end with some tyres problems and I could just hold 3rd from Omar.

Thank you Bram and RD

Reactions: Si
I did well last night with the MP4 @ Monza and I thought I could do something today @ magione. But I didn't have anything. I'll have to go watch the replay file since there was no action as far back as I was :).

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%