AC GT3 @ LuccaRing - Wednesday 9th December 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
gt3-jpg.106360

Our mod track bonanza continues to the stunning street circuit LuccaRing.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
McLaren MP4-12C GT3, BMW Z4 GT3, Mercedes SLS GT3, Nissan GTR GT3, Audi R8 LMS, Lamborghini Huracan GT3, Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus 003
Track: LuccaRing
Track Condition: 96%, Slow Improvement
Weather: Clear, 26C
Booking: None
Practice: 19.00GMT (60 mins)
Qualifying: 20:00GMT (15 mins)
Race : 20:20GMT (23 laps, standing start)

Last edited:
Entry List
  1. Enzo Fazzi (Huracan)
  2. Matheus Machado (Z4)
  3. Tobias Röhner (GTR)
  4. Filip Carlen (Z4)
  5. IRobot (Z4)
  6. AndyD777 (MP4)
  7. Olivier Boissel (MP4)
  8. Bry-ST3r (Z4)
  9. Arkoudadis* (MP4)
  10. Geof (Huracan)
  11. Si (R8)
  12. Rami (GTR)
  13. SakL (R8)
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it was quite som while since I raced here at RD (about 3 months or so) but I feel like its time to start again :D Sign me up, think I'll take the Z4, but put me as tbh for now (need to test the new cars thoroughly :))

Z4 for me.

This track was cracking good fun the last time we raced here. I think everyone hit the wall at some point. I managed to avoid the walls but lost it on the speed bump and slammed into the trees :roflmao:.

Here's the first lap of that race and an overtake later on:-

Some of you guys may have already noticed, but we're not doing two races for this one. The track is tight enough as it is... don't need to induce more chaos by doing reverse grid rolling starts :D

I am interested in this race although it would be my first one as I am new to sim racing so not sure if someone as green as myself would be able to sign up for it?

if its ok I would be using the Z4.

I am interested in this race although it would be my first one as I am new to sim racing so not sure if someone as green as myself would be able to sign up for it?

if its ok I would be using the Z4.
Yeah, as Matheus said your welcome to join.
If you're looking for something more beginner friendly, we're doing entry level open wheelers and FWD road car races every other Monday.

Just been having a practice but out of interest what times are people getting? although I will be concentrating on staying on the track and not chasing times :)
We tend not to discuss lap times for club races, the events are not meant to be too competitive :) But I'm sure a look at RSR can give you a rough idea.

Well, I'll be boring and take the Z4, it's just the best car IMO. But maybe we can do a race sometime with all GT3 cars except the Z4, just to see people outside their comfort-zones.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back