AC GT3 @ Le Mans - Sunday 11th of June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi, Please Me with the 911 GT3R !! Thx !

Probably gonna kill myself after I have killed the rear tires but I'll have the old SLS AMG.

sign me up in the R8 please :thumbsup:

I haven't much experience at Le Mans, but since you ask, I'm in ;)

Sign me up with Porsche please for my first AC race at RD.

Well, It's gonna be tight, but sign me in, with the Lambo, pls.
Thx.

Sign me up please Eugene. Not sure which car yet. Thank you :)

In please

Everyone added!

@Eugene Abramoff I'm having some problems understanding the "limits" of the track. You can easily ride the kerb quite aggressively and be fine with it. I just want to be sure that that's allowed, especially in the chicanes at the end of the track. I know about the rule "2 wheels on track" and usually the kerbs are considered part of the track, but when i do it it doesn't feel fair.

Btw, i'm training in the server right now if anyone wants to join, i can help with the setup.

@Eugene Abramoff I'm having some problems understanding the "limits" of the track. You can easily ride the kerb quite aggressively and be fine with it. I just want to be sure that that's allowed, especially in the chicanes at the end of the track. I know about the rule "2 wheels on track" and usually the kerbs are considered part of the track, but when i do it it doesn't feel fair.

Well, you should probably consider that kerb as part of the track is more a convention in some series than a rule.

Art 8. of racing club on RD :
"Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels."

I don't read that kerbs could make exception to that in our case. But correct me if I'm wrong.
Now that confusion may explain why I see so much liberties with track limits (in general, nothing against you in particular;)).

Well, you should probably consider that kerb as part of the track is more a convention in some series than a rule.

Art 8. of racing club on RD :
"Do not deliberately cut the track. The white (or yellow) lines mark the edge of the road. Do not cross them with more than two wheels."

I don't read that kerbs could make exception to that in our case. But correct me if I'm wrong.
Now that confusion may explain why I see so much liberties with track limits (in general, nothing against you in particular;)).
Probably confused with the real Blancpain, my bad.

AMG GT3. Thx.

I will be there with Audi R8.
ThanX

i'm in please, 911thx

yes plz taking the SCG

i'm in please, 911thx

In with Porsche, thanks!!!!

Can I join - huracan plz

Im in - ! Audi R8 LMS 2016

Everyone added! Almost full lobby!

Agree with what Geof said. As far as I remember, just like all other tracks, you have the line that marks the limit of the track and over that line on the outside you have kerbs. You can of course ride them, but with that, make sure you still have 2 wheels within the line. If there is no line, then consider inner edge of the curb as that line, basically have 2 wheels on the road and the rest of the car can be on the kerb.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back