AC GT3 @ Laguna Seca - Wednesday December 2nd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign me in as maybe... I'll be there if I have time to do few laps on track before .Haven't driven a single lap in this track :)

Congrats to @Oscar Hardwick on his superb drive :thumbsup: And allso other podium finishers.

Well that was a struggle for me... I did only 6 laps offline on this track after downloading it before that practice session. I kind of was happy for the pace I had, but inconsistency was a big problem.

Race 1 there was going to be a good fight between me and @SakL , but sadly I hit an invisible wall or something :confused: Before hitting that I allso hit Sakke while trying to slipstream him, and he dropped his tyres to sand. I had no time to react, so sorry for that @SakL :O_o:
In the end managed to secure 8th place.

Race 2 I was just trying to learn the track, as I got into comfy lead pretty quicly. Nice track, but hard to master. Only downside was that collision with invisible obstacle.

Nice racing everybody, see you again on next :)

Very good race's fun, I did not expect this the day before due to this Technic track for me.

Race 1 : I would apologize to @Martin Faber about my maneuver on last corner last lap, I take a look at the replay and saw that it was not appropriate :O_o: sorry for that !

Race 2 : I tried to stay in contact in first part of the race but made mistake and been hit at the corkscrew corner. Very good fun at the end with @Geof and @mancSLO :)

Thanks all for fun, grats to the winner and podium, thanks to Tobias for this great funny event.

Cu.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back