rF2 GT3 @ Interlagos - Saturday 29th July 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have to retire guys. My brake pedals doesn't work anymore for some reason.

Oh where to start, was quite happy , but I had a warm cup of tea alongside my seat arm, didn't intend to drink it, but when Shawn Jacobs approached and I started to think of moving over, the tea decided to jump off,well got knocked onto my lap, mouse , me, seat and floor got covered, jumped up in shock, and by the time I realised I firgured I wasn't coming back from that tonight,
The Halo may have prevented this tragic accident, but my halos on my head, not my seat,

Sorry Shawn for that. Nearly stuffed you up there.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Thanks all, even the lunatics, :)

Gutted my game decided to crash before my pitstop :( I was sitting pretty in 3rd too. However I got second fastest race lap so I'll take that, plus I still finished 8th after having to re-enter the game.

Congrats to @Shawn Jacobs for his first RD club win, well done!! You just smashed us!

That's a shame Nick, I wondered why you disappeared... At least keyboard, mouse and arm seem to still work properly. :)

Congrats for this great win @Shawn Jacobs Well done! :thumbsup:

I probably had some lag today, causing a few issues. First I bumped @Jazz Forsberg and turned him around, sorry for that! :redface: Then I think we got together because of lag too @Sniper I stayed on the right, and don't understand how we touch! At least the first time I went on your way at the beginning was a real driving mistake when I lost the rear! :p

I spent most of the race trying to catch @Valrys and was happy to finally have you in sight. Not sure what happened with the leaders and how I got in front. I feel like we missed the real fight there! Shame. :)

All in a all, that was a fun race, thank you all! If I could just be a bit more mistake free...:whistling:

Had a good time drviving the Mclaren was a long way off the pace(much more practice needed :)) but still very enjoyable will defintley sign up for more of these early morning races. I didnt realise you couldnt change the pitstop strategy in the warmup or before the race then had to end stopping twice as i couldn't suss how to change strategy on the fly.
As always congrats to the podium.

Congratulations to @Shawn Jacobs and @Jamie for the top two positions! :)

That was an intense and one of the most awesome races I have had.
The 3rd place was mainly due to luck and others bad fortune @Jeremy Talbot connection drop, @Sniper 's repairs (I may have helped with that :whistling:) and @Sun Levi 's dad (he's a good bloke ;) )
But I still had to work for it, the last 10-12 laps with Sun pushing hard, right up my clacker was really tough to stay in front. Sweaty stuff man!

RF2 has become a really top sim, great fun to drive :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years