AC GT3 @ Imola - Tuesday 9 June 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Well that was an hour i'll never get back? I was black flagged for some reason? I have no idea? if it was for cutting the Chicain at the top of the hill thats BS. I didn't cut anything.
Car was really slow and sluggish anyway I wonder if it was the ping I had @ 99?? I mean Im not the fastest but i should have broke into the 49s anyway??. As soon as i left i went offline and was 2sec. faster on 1st lap than in Q. which means I would at least have broke into the 50's Have no idea?

@Ville-Samuli Mutanen
HGW-int-2.png

& Podium

@Ville-Samuli Mutanen

Ville-Samuli Mutanen mclaren_mp412c_gt3* 01:45.5020
Tobias Roehner mercedes_sls_gt3* 01:45.6220 0.12
:D

I was surprisingly quick with the softs. Wish I could've been more consistent without all the penalties. This track is awesome with the SLS.

Only difference was brand new softs vs. 98% mediums... :D

Thanks guys!
Wasn't the most exciting race but I really like that combo. Somewhere around halfpoint I finally started to get into the rhytm.

Really enjoyable race. Although i am kind of tired of all those GT3/GT2 races (we need more street cars / track day cars).

Interesting strategy from @Tobias Röhner with keeping his final stint short with softs , that made me nervous. I wished that he didn't took the penalty to have our fight and see the outcome!!!

Also close fight with @brooptss , which i decided to halt and try the undercut since i was loosing time and it worked. I think his style is more aggressive that needed, so no so good with tyres. I could see him skipping around.

Also satisfied with myself since i can see i am improving.

And finally , grongratulations to @Ville-Samuli Mutanen . His pace was superb.

@John Addison you probably got a penalty which you failed to serve. You have either to slow down or (safely) release the throttle for the given time before crossing the line or you get disqualified.
Also grip was lower during race.

I really have to train with low grip :rolleyes:
Not that i will be fast enough for you guys then but maybe i can hold a safe pace better then...
Is grip at end of quali and begin of race the same? 'cause it doesn't feel like...

I really have to train with low grip :rolleyes:
Not that i will be fast enough for you guys then but maybe i can hold a safe pace better then...
Is grip at end of quali and begin of race the same? 'cause it doesn't feel like...
Yes, the transfer of grip between the sessions was 100%.

Maybe the added fuel and the medium tyres took their toll. :)

Last edited:
I Got a number of Black/White flags and my connection was poor last night. Kept having a second pause at times. Going to have to find the issues. I wasn't a massive fan of the new rule for the 5second slow down, dont think it improved the racing as most are good enough to give back positions and in respect to me, tend to cost me more for the off then the penalty does. Also go a flag for cutting Chicane which I dont think I did. Ended early as just got annoyed with my glitches and with the impending lapping, would've hated to have taken someone out who was running at the front.

P.S - Love the stats after the race Akis, Great to show that I'm great at the start of the racing jumping up to 4th, to fail awfully in the next laps. At least I'm consistent that way.

Is it an app that you have enabled? Me and many others have freezing issues like this the RSR live timing plugin. I also discovered the "ov1" F1 dash was doing the same thing, deleted it last night and it was smooth again.

I'm thinking it could be, have a fair few plugins running so will get them swapped out to standard and check again. Dont have the F1 ov1 dash but do have the others. Think its back to a clean plugin setup. Do I have to remove them at file or just turn them off?

I'm thinking it could be, have a fair few plugins running so will get them swapped out to standard and check again. Dont have the F1 ov1 dash but do have the others. Think its back to a clean plugin setup. Do I have to remove them at file or just turn them off?
Have to remove the apps folder in /apps/python/, not just turn off.

Cool cheers will go and remove them all tomorrow, out tonight so I'm going to miss watching the 235 cup race and get really angry when I do some practices and cant get within 10secs of the pack on my own! Good luck tonight mate.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%