AC GT3 @ Imola - Sun 12Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
  • Deleted member 387850

Apologies, I’ll not make it on time for the start either. Please sign me out!

to the race:

Grrrr :cautious: to me. Qly runs good and im in the middle of the field.
But for the race wrong psi. The complete race to hot tyres.

@DiamondWheel please use the PUSH TO TALK in TS. Youre Echo is not funny 1h. Is one of the rule :-/
@blu3sm4n nice last round :D

Good race, expected my softs to be shot after 30 min , but lasted till 3 laps to go, good clean race.
Followed Lucas Gerlach for most of the race with Lucas navigating us through the field.:)

@Lucas Gerlach sorry for spoiling your race. Andres Sanchez had a good start and managed well his line. I had to brake to keep the car in the track and I guess you did not expected it. Not really your fault to my mind.
Then I spun out due to the hot rear tire at Piratella :(

I worked hard this week and I had some expectations for a consistent race and a better quali.
A lot to learn, still.

Congrats to the podium and in particular to Tariq for matching the quali time during the race.

@Lucas Gerlach sorry for spoiling your race. Andres Sanchez had a good start and managed well his line. I had to brake to keep the car in the track and I guess you did not expected it. Not really your fault to my mind.
Then I spun out due to the hot rear tire at Piratella :(

I worked hard this week and I had some expectations for a consistent race and a better quali.
A lot to learn, still.

Congrats to the podium and in particular to Tariq for matching the quali time during the race.

Yes, I realy did not expect you to brake there but if cars are everywhere things like this happen. It was still fun to catch up the field. Went from P20 to P7 so I had the chance to overtake a lot^^

Who ever drove the grey Nissan... pls do not defend position if you get lapped.

Many thanks to Mitja for pulling out to let me drive. Hope your head is ok now.

Well, regarding the last comment in the last post. I hope I did ok with being lapped (AMG). Instead of moving out the way and slowing almost to a stop, I followed advice and stayed on my line and slowed enough for you guys.
The race: Best race I have had here at RD. I sneaked past a few guys on the first lap due to a pileup. Thank goodness no cars were scratched!! :D I had a great time actually defending my position by making my car wide. I think this technique peeved one guy as he overtook me doing a bit of rally cross :O_o: On the chicane!! But time went on and I got a bit tired so found myself at the back. Aah, could relax now, lol. Great awesome race. Congrats to podium.

Last edited:
Nice race, I enjoyed that although I was never in contention to be competitive :)

Mate, I am never ‘competitive’ but it doesn’t matter. Actually running in the race is darn fun. And they tell me that I will only get better! Enjoy it my friend.
Like your nickname :thumbsup:;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing