rF2 GT3 @ Grand Valley - Friday November 11th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
gt3headerqzjyza.png

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM GT3
Mod: Apex GT3 + Patch (Download Mod First)
Track: Grand Valley (Speedway Layout)

20:00 GMT: Practice
20:20 GMT: Qualification
20:30 GMT: Warm-up
20:35 GMT: Race (2 X 20 Minutes, Standing Start)

Notes

• All cars will be allowed, it is a free choice of car.
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:
  1. - Lee Palmer
  2. - Brian Hodgins
  3. - Will Krajicek
  4. - Evan Madore
  5. - Valerio Vinassa
  6. - Roy Magnes
  7. - Francesco Huber
  8. - Mike McGeer
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -

Put me down as a maybe, please. A circuit and cars that suits me, but I have to see how my day turn out tomorrow. If today is somewhat of a guide to that, I'll propably be in my bed resting though :tongue:

What's new... Our ductwork is being cleaned this afternoon. Have to keep my pc covered. If they're done in time, I will be there. It doesn't look good though.

We need to get some US racers in the club so there are races in my time zone.

TV is better HAHAHAHAHAH:)

We did race with only 5 fellows but fun.in race1 too mistake for me but tried catch Brian that in last minutes lost car and I saw him in grass,Race2 lost connections GRRRRRRR and when I try to rejoin session closed race was start Im sorrow:frown:
next time guys

Congrats Winners and thanks RD for event

Fantastic fun this mod is, very close racing. Great battle with Lims for most of the race. Took my eye of the rear view mirror and may have squeezed Gabriel, soz mate.

2nd race, accidental jump start. Drive through, then some damage then playing catchup. Nice battle with Brian, having fun hitting everything but each other :p

Definately a great mod, even if the models are a little meh. Thanks for setting up.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back