AC GT3 @ GenTrack1 - Tue 15th July 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
OMG I freakn missed the race!!! I thought it was at 6pm my time USA west coast oh man errrr I was looking so forward to this race!!!!

I am sorry guys for not being there. I was was so excited about this race and couldn't wait for it to happen.... So mad at myself for screwing up my time zone.

Can you guys please convert the time zones in the future possibly? I don't know what I was thinking when I saw it was at 1800 on the clock. very confusing!! sorry again....
Have to note that as a 'no show', John.
All EU events are set in GMT, please do simple addition/substraction math.

Have to note that as a 'no show', John.
All EU events are set in GMT, please do simple addition math.

well that just sucks!! I got confused when I saw the GMT, I don't know what to say.!! my bad. my fault!! excuse me while I kick my ass!!! Ok, Done!! alright!! It's ok I'm alright, I'll be fine!!

Sorry, please excuse me I got all fluttered when I realized I missed the race on my favorite track....!!

well that just sucks!! I got confused when I saw the GMT, I don't know what to say.!! my bad. my fault!! excuse me while I kick my ass!!! Ok, Done!! alright!! It's ok I'm alright, I'll be fine!!

Try this ;) : http://easyclock.appspot.com/

Hi @Olivier Boissel , yes it was great fun!

However, please post videos in our gallery for everyone to see. We can avoid having to use filehosters, like mega, this way.
cheers
Hi,
Vidéo now in the right section : http://www.racedepartment.com/media/videos/rd-gt3-race.3799/

Last edited:
Hi again @Olivier Boissel , thx for posting your vid in the gallery.

One more thing, and this goes out to all participants in our Club Races:
I've noticed in the race that I couldn't see the skin of your car, Olivier and as well noticed just in the video that you couldn't see mine. I was using the Playstation one here.
You can submit your skins following the instructions in the OP here.
You can also download the listed skins so we can rectify this issue.
Why this is important is described here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back