AC GT3 Endurance @ Circuit de Catalunya - Saturday October 10th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Disappointed. Really.

Was completely lacking pace, when a faster car was in front of me i realised what was the problem. Sadly since V1.3 it seems that i have a problem again that i had before, has to do with my steering wheel. When i turn fully left or right, the car doesnt steer fully left or right, a few degrees were missing. In the long corners i had massive problems to follow other cars. With increased tyre wear the problem got worse due to that sadly.

Hopefully i am able to fix that, but the way it is now its not fun. Without having anyone to compete... The last corner for example, i couldnt hit the apex with decent speed, had to slow down much more than other cars and got overtaken easily. With increased tyre wear, every corner got worse and worse throughout the race.

Dang.

Hopefully the others had a nice race, seemed so.

Thanks for the efforts to fix all server issues. At last we were able to race.

First race with v1.3.1. Very good feeling of the FF, much better control under braking for me. Great track and very good clean race. Thanks all.

After verifying game files I was able to join the public server (which didn't work before). Guess it would've worked for the race server as well. Too bad the process was only finished when you guys were already a couple of laps in the race.

I've got no clue what the issue was, only 2 files were re-downloaded. The only thing I changed between the AU race at noon and this one was adding the Bentley files :/

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%