AC GT3 Endurance @ Brands Hatch - Saturday December 19th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm in. I'll have the AMG GT3 please.

Edit: J/K. Switching to the McLaren 650S

Last edited:
I'd like to participate but there's a little problem: I don't know how pit stops work in AC.
When I've tried to make a stop in SP nothing happens and I have no idea what to do.
Does it work only in MP?

I'd like to participate but there's a little problem: I don't know how pit stops work in AC.
When I've tried to make a stop in SP nothing happens and I have no idea what to do.
Does it work only in MP?
Pitstops only works in MP, when you drive in to the pits you'll see a box and an arrow showing your pit box location. When you stop in your box the pit menu screen will pop up:
maxresdefault.jpg

Also, I suggest you download this app: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pitconfig.8032/
It lets you pre select the options you want, it'll make it so that when you stop in the box it'll automatically start changing tyres/refuel etc, you don't have to waste time clicking all that when your in the pits :)

Last edited:
Pitstops only works in MP, when you drive in to the pits you'll see a box and an arrow showing your pit box location. When your stopped in your box the pit menu screen will pop up:
maxresdefault.jpg

Also, I suggest you download this app: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pitconfig.8032/
It lets you pre select the options you want, it'll make it so that when you stop in the box it'll automatically start changing tyres/refuel etc, you don't have to waste time clicking all that when your in the pits :)
Thanks a lot man. Didn't know any of this.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 231 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.2%