AC GT3 Endurance @ Brands Hatch - Saturday December 19th 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Lorenzo Bonder

Wah wah.
gt3-jpg.113023

And that's it, final Saturday GT Endurance event of the year! And what a better way to finish it off other than going into the newest laser scanned version of Assetto Corsa, Brands Hatch, for some Endurance tin-top racing? :)

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Premium Giveaway! (End of Year mode)
It's the end of the year and for our giveaway this time, not only we are awarding a random premium member a free month to give away to a non-premium friend, but this time, the best placed premium not being staff will be awarded two free months to give away to their friends! Remember, you have to finish the race in order to win it!

Join us!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track!

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #4 (US)
Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here
Cars:
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Lamborghini Huracan GT3
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
  • Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
  • Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus 003
  • McLaren 650S GT3
  • Mercedes AMG GT3
Track: Brands Hatch GP (Kunos laser scanned version)
Track Condition: 95% grip (fast improving)

Booking: N/A - Pickup Mode
Practice: 20:00 CST | 02:00 GMT (on 20/12) | 12:00 AEST (on 20/12) (45 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:45 CST | 02:45 GMT (on 20/12) | 12:45 AEST (on 20/12) (15 minutes)
Race: 21:00 CST | 03:00 GMT (on 20/12) | 13:00 AEST (on 20/12) (28 laps - Mandatory Pit)

Entry List:
  1. Cristian Haba Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3
  2. Azure Flare Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3
  3. Matheus Machado Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
  4. Jeron Bleeco Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
  5. João Alves McLaren 650S GT3
  6. Alexis Clapano Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
  7. Fernando Deutsch Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
  8. Ryan McLaren 650S GT3
  9. Gerbuho Nissan NISMO GTR GT3
  10. Michael Dao Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3
  11. Iltarix Ilyar McLaren 650S GT3
  12. Angelo dos Santos Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus 003
  13. raeang McLaren 650S GT3
  14. Fred Locklear McLaren 650S GT3
  15. Si McLaren 650S GT3
  16. Ashley Cowan Lamborghini Huracán GT3
  17. Free Slot
  18. Free Slot
  19. Free Slot
  20. Free Slot
  21. Free Slot
  22. Free Slot
  23. Free Slot
  24. Free Slot

Last edited:
@Brandon Wright,

I keep getting meself confused (end of year, typing while working, creating events at 4:00 AM, etc). Qualify will start around 21:45 EST, I can move to 20:45 EST but that would mean moving back a hour the event, if people don't object I can do it.

Also I can extend practice if we get a lot of late joiners, give them some time to adjust the car around the track.

@Brandon Wright,

I keep getting meself confused (end of year, typing while working, creating events at 4:00 AM, etc). Qualify will start around 21:45 EST, I can move to 20:45 EST but that would mean moving back a hour the event, if people don't object I can do it.

Also I can extend practice if we get a lot of late joiners, give them some time to adjust the car around the track.

Ok. My maths said 1:45 GMT is 20:45 EST (I'm GMT-5) which is just early enough for me (got get up early Sunday to drive to a family Xmas thing). 21:45 would put it out of my window, but don't change anything on my account. I'll catch the next one. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back