• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

EU GT3 @ Donington - Sun 19Nov17

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Racing Club & Leagues' started by Eugene Abramoff, Nov 12, 2017.

Added to Calendar: 19-11-17
  1. Eugene Abramoff

Eugene Abramoff
    Staff

Ratings:
    +748
    You would practice on FP server during official practice session and at the end of practice I will call you on TS if there are free slots. So you get to do qualy, but it will be a random car. Anything before official session would be on the forum.

2. Koffanen

Koffanen
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    Sorry, will not able to be in Donington today :(

3. Eugene Abramoff

Eugene Abramoff
    Staff

Ratings:
    +748
  4. MegamanAT

MegamanAT
    Premium

Ratings:
    +69
    my rift had disconnected just before the start. took me about 30min to fix it. and that after qualifyed 3. :cry::mad::(

5. Jani1980

Jani1980
    Premium

Ratings:
    +66
    @Kek700 :thumbsup: from the hunter to the hunted and back the other way :laugh:
    @Schwud Nelsh :confused: bad boy last 3 curves ;)

Good race, respect, give a chance, have a chance, we have 1h time :thumbsup:
    Good blueflag drivers :thumbsup:

I love the Sunday GT3 races more and more :inlove:.
    Thanks @Eugene Abramoff and @RaceDepartment

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Daz85UK

Daz85UK
    Premium

Ratings:
    +45
    Great race guys, looking forward to the next GT3 race!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Piotr Dul

Piotr Dul
    Sunday Driver Premium

Ratings:
    +69
    This was very important race to me. Great atmosphere, great track, great sportsmanship. I qualified 10th which was my best place so far and been driving 8 and nine for quite some time till I pitted... took fuel but forgot tires :mad: So I had to pit again just for tires but... this time forgot to cancel fuel... exited pit in the 15th place with some 70L of fuel with about 20min. of race left :mad: I was so pissed that I couldn't back to my mental state before first pit. Been doing mistake after mistake, my pace was gone, been slower and slower. Finished 15th and I can say I was lucky to make that 15th place.
    Anyway thanks for the race guys, unfortunately this was my last race before longer brake. I'll be away from my gaming PC rig for at least 3 month now and I'm already missing RD races :(
    Have fun guys :)
    P.S. I'm sorry Ernie for the contact at the last hairpin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  8. Ken Bell

Ken Bell
    Premium

Ratings:
    +118
    Well, Sorry to hear you had a bad race Piotr. When you return after 3months I am sure you will be refreshed.
    My race? Fantastic! :)
    I was fighting for position!!! that is a first for me. I thought that Tymon was playing with me but apparently not and we had a great battle for 17th.
    Thanks all for a great race :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Tymon Douglas

Tymon Douglas
    Premium

Ratings:
    +15
    Yeah that was a nice battle!
    I had to go to the race without praticing for the course and been out of GT3 for a while, ended up having a great battle, it was for the last place but it was intense.

10. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +185
    Piotr Dul

( P.S. I'm sorry Ernie for the contact at the last hairpin. )

No problem , it happens , you did wait for me.

I lost all my gears ,that why I was a long time getting going.:):):)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +185
    My P.S .....I wasn't carrying 70 liters of fuel.:D:D

12. apex11

apex11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +302
    Well first 1 hour GT3 race for me and I started with 60 ltrs fuel and Medium tyres.
    Ran in 9th-8th and got to 6th at one point due to others pitting.
    Then i pitted literally with 10 minsof window spare...
    Came back out in 9th and finished a not too shabby 8th!

To add to that when i pitted i re fueled another 60 ltrs!! and had 'no change' compound which meant i kept same tyres whole race...
    Tyres were Mediums and got green on one tyre once in the whole hour, always blue!!! How???
    And they were worn out but still managed to finish not a million miles off in 8th...happy and good racing..

13. Schwud Nelsh

Schwud Nelsh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +406
    I think you’ll find you rammed into me so I suggest you wind your neck in and watch the reply 1st before you start complaining you :poop:!!

14. Ken Bell

Ken Bell
    Premium

Ratings:
    +118
    Jani put his words down with a bit of humour, ie emoticons winking etc. Is there any need for the harsh reply, my friend! I know its none of my business but........

• Like Like x 2
  15. Jani1980

Jani1980
    Premium

Ratings:
    +66

at the last moment you tried to block me on the inner line where i was braking. that I then approach you then was no wonder.
    but then to push one out in the last curve is not nice. but i win this bad fight.

I look the replay later at home :)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2017
  16. Schwud Nelsh

Schwud Nelsh
    Premium

Ratings:
    +406
    you pushed me that's why I pushed you back but notice that I didn't over take as the gentleman in me took over from the red mist and I am not looking to argue over this happy to let it go I know that I should not have pushed you back sorry for that I guess because I got knocked of in the 1st couple of bends and put right to the back of the field and had to work really hard to get to where I was oh well that's racing hopefully we will have a better race next week :thumbsup:

17. Kek700

Kek700
    Premium

Ratings:
    +185
    I had a one and half Minute pit stop waiting for Tyres that "I" never initially selected,
    so I was running 15th; I was not over keen to protect a 15th place.
    Spent Most of the time racing against or watching Nico race with other's over the
    60 min race, he always fought hard but fair.
    Just from my perspective. :)

• Love Love x 1
  18. apex11

apex11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +302
    We are about 2 posts away from that Senna quote............ his worst one.:)