AC GT3 @ Donington - Sun 19Nov17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi,

I am a recent player here and first time I end up in reserve. How does it work please, should I watch the forum 1h before waiting for a sign out or should I wait on TS for a last call give up ?

Thx :)
You would practice on FP server during official practice session and at the end of practice I will call you on TS if there are free slots. So you get to do qualy, but it will be a random car. Anything before official session would be on the forum.

This was very important race to me. Great atmosphere, great track, great sportsmanship. I qualified 10th which was my best place so far and been driving 8 and nine for quite some time till I pitted... took fuel but forgot tires :mad: So I had to pit again just for tires but... this time forgot to cancel fuel... exited pit in the 15th place with some 70L of fuel with about 20min. of race left :mad: I was so pissed that I couldn't back to my mental state before first pit. Been doing mistake after mistake, my pace was gone, been slower and slower. Finished 15th and I can say I was lucky to make that 15th place.
Anyway thanks for the race guys, unfortunately this was my last race before longer brake. I'll be away from my gaming PC rig for at least 3 month now and I'm already missing RD races :(
Have fun guys :)
P.S. I'm sorry Ernie for the contact at the last hairpin.

Well, Sorry to hear you had a bad race Piotr. When you return after 3months I am sure you will be refreshed.
My race? Fantastic! :)
I was fighting for position!!! that is a first for me. I thought that Tymon was playing with me but apparently not and we had a great battle for 17th.
Thanks all for a great race :thumbsup:

Well, Sorry to hear you had a bad race Piotr. When you return after 3months I am sure you will be refreshed.
My race? Fantastic! :)
I was fighting for position!!! that is a first for me. I thought that Tymon was playing with me but apparently not and we had a great battle for 17th.
Thanks all for a great race :thumbsup:
Yeah that was a nice battle!
I had to go to the race without praticing for the course and been out of GT3 for a while, ended up having a great battle, it was for the last place but it was intense.

Piotr Dul

( P.S. I'm sorry Ernie for the contact at the last hairpin. )

No problem , it happens , you did wait for me.

I lost all my gears ,that why I was a long time getting going.:):):)

Well first 1 hour GT3 race for me and I started with 60 ltrs fuel and Medium tyres.
Ran in 9th-8th and got to 6th at one point due to others pitting.
Then i pitted literally with 10 minsof window spare...
Came back out in 9th and finished a not too shabby 8th!

To add to that when i pitted i re fueled another 60 ltrs!! and had 'no change' compound which meant i kept same tyres whole race...
Tyres were Mediums and got green on one tyre once in the whole hour, always blue!!! How???
And they were worn out but still managed to finish not a million miles off in 8th...happy and good racing..

I think you’ll find you rammed into me so I suggest you wind your neck in and watch the reply 1st before you start complaining you :poop:!!

at the last moment you tried to block me on the inner line where i was braking. that I then approach you then was no wonder.
but then to push one out in the last curve is not nice. but i win this bad fight.

I look the replay later at home :)

Last edited:
at the last moment you tried to block me on the inner line where i was braking. that I then approach you then was no wonder.
but then to push one out in the last curve is not nice. but i ein this bad fight.

I look the replay later at home :)
you pushed me that's why I pushed you back but notice that I didn't over take as the gentleman in me took over from the red mist and I am not looking to argue over this happy to let it go I know that I should not have pushed you back sorry for that I guess because I got knocked of in the 1st couple of bends and put right to the back of the field and had to work really hard to get to where I was oh well that's racing hopefully we will have a better race next week :thumbsup:

I had a one and half Minute pit stop waiting for Tyres that "I" never initially selected,
so I was running 15th; I was not over keen to protect a 15th place.
Spent Most of the time racing against or watching Nico race with other's over the
60 min race, he always fought hard but fair.
Just from my perspective. :)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back