AC GT3 @ Donington Park, Mon 22-09-14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That little bugger. Lotus. I was full throttle, insert 1st gear bum revs down to zero. It's not even that long 1st gear, 80kmh. So, the race was a bit of a fight then. Very enjoyable. Small worps here and there. I hope netcode gets better with next patch. Sorry for contact again to red z4 guy in mid of race. Super fun chasing and GTC is a great car with tire use, very gentle plus I love the oversteery handling it has. Thank you guys.

Reactions: Si
Hi!
May i ask what type of controller you use?
If it´s a wheel i am definitely too slow on mine because i can´t move it that fast :unsure:
or did you change something in sensitivity?
Nice race btw. would have loved to join but had to nurse my ill wife :rolleyes:
Hope i can make it next monday for the Tatuus at Donny :geek:

Hi!
May i ask what type of controller you use?
If it´s a wheel i am definitely too slow on mine because i can´t move it that fast :unsure:
or did you change something in sensitivity?
Nice race btw. would have loved to join but had to nurse my ill wife :rolleyes:
Hope i can make it next monday for the Tatuus at Donny :geek:
I use the logitech G27, didn't change any sensitivity settings, but have the wheel radius set to 280°, that may explain it. But during those races it does sometimes get a little tricky, and quick corrections are the only thing that save me the embarrassment of spinning every single lap. :O_o:

I use the logitech G27, didn't change any sensitivity settings, but have the wheel radius set to 280°, that may explain it. But during those races it does sometimes get a little tricky, and quick corrections are the only thing that save me the embarrassment of spinning every single lap. :O_o:
Ok, the 280° explains it! I have it at 900° but with Fanaleds softlock at the actual wheel rotation of that car.
Turning into the oversteer is easy because its with the FFB but to do the correction AGAINST the FFB fast enough is the hard part for me.
Mostly it ends in snap counter oversteer for me :(

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years